Smackdown Thread

Enjoying Smackdown at the moment - the miz/ziggler stuff is great

Same. Been much better than RAW. RAW has so much filler but every match on Smackdown I care about and want to see how the story develops.

Miz and Ziggler has been superb. They've really brought the best out of each other and I even care about Ziggler again. That 'documentary' was great viewing. Kerwin White :lol: and the Spirit Squad was a nice flashback too.

Smackdown's tag team division is much better than RAW's too. Smackdown's women are also great although TBF that is also something RAW is getting right at the moment too.

Guest bernardblack
I highly doubt Ellsworth will be able to compete in his title match after the Styles Clash nearly paralyzed him

I've watched that a few times now and obviously his head is tucked, but it looks like Styles notices and tweaks it so Ellsworth doesn't shatter his neck

8 hours ago, bernardblack said:

I've watched that a few times now and obviously his head is tucked, but it looks like Styles notices and tweaks it so Ellsworth doesn't shatter his neck

Aye, he definitely did a bit of work to make sure he ended up in decent shape, which he was after it. Just a shame he hadn't learned that trick the multiple times he had done it before.

Guest bernardblack
Aye, he definitely did a bit of work to make sure he ended up in decent shape, which he was after it. Just a shame he hadn't learned that trick the multiple times he had done it before.

I think he landed on his feet, which possibly saved a career.