Smackdown Thread

When I went on Bleacher Report, I saw the headline "James Ellsworth beats AJ Styles in Championship Match".  Just about lost my shit, thought the crazy b*****ds had actually gone and done it.  Unfortunately it was a DQ.

I might be talking absolute pish, but could they do worse than to insert him into a triple threat at the next PPV?  Now that I've said that, next Smackdown one is Survivor Series, so unlikely they'd do that on such an important show, but it would be a good way to carry the continuing feud between Ambrose and Styles without it getting stale.  Can't say I'm that into seeing the two go one on one again, so having this would keep things fresh and let them move towards the Royal Rumble with Styles still as champion.  They're not exactly blessed with depth to move onto the next feud either.

f**k it, I'm booking it.  Styles vs Ellsworth at Survivor Series for the title while Ambrose is somehow involved, before he goes into the big 5v5 elimination match later on.  Open the show with the young jobber putting in a big effort but coming just short.  Far from the worst thing they could do.

4 hours ago, Christophe said:

Ah come along now, if you're not enjoying the Ellsworth stuff you're dead inside. 

Top marks to whoever came up with him escaping the chin lock! And whoever screamed out NO CHIN MUSIC on the super kick (Saxton?)

Otunga I think?

Quite like him on commentary. Still fucking hate JBL

Guest bernardblack
Ah come along now, if you're not enjoying the Ellsworth stuff you're dead inside. 

Top marks to whoever came up with him escaping the chin lock! And whoever screamed out NO CHIN MUSIC on the super kick (Saxton?)

They're definitely keeping up with their BE A STAR commitments with comments like that.

4 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Looks like a full time deal is in the works for James Ellsworth. Already got music, titantron, top selling merch, working with top guys. A spot in the Rumble beckons.

Not bad. Adam Rose's hamburger has come a long way.