Smackdown Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up with Friday's Smackdown. Enjoyed the Orton v Ziggler match,, really polished, you could tell it was two guys at the top of their game. I can see a heel turn from Sin Cara soon to go up against Rey Mysterio. The crowd reaction to Sin Cara is pretty subdued and he doesn't seem to have the same appeal to the kids as Rey does so it would be a good move I think. It'll be interesting to see where they're taking the Kane/ therapy angle. With him attacking Josh Mathews again, maybe a suspension is on the cards!?!?

Barrett's new entrance theme is horrible.

No worse than the Nexus or Corre ones though.

Cole - "Hey, it's Mr Money in the Bank"

Ziggler - "That's my father"

Had me in stitches! laugh.gif

I only watched Smackdown as I thought that there'd be a Josh Matthews getting beaten up segment, I am disappoint.

So the brogue kick's been banned, what a load of shite! What's the difference between the brogue kick and any other superstar's kick to the head? Are they banned as well?

The brogue kick clearly does spinal damage to the neck. Didn't you see Mr otunga's concrete proof of 2 random x-rays and video with ominous music and extra sound effects for emphasis.

1347187912[/url]' post='6609935']

The brogue kick clearly does spinal damage to the neck. Didn't you see Mr otunga's concrete proof of 2 random x-rays and video with ominous music and extra sound effects for emphasis.

If you watch this brogue kick in depth, the hand covers the face to take the impact or the initial blow. Ricardo is obviously the exception by almost getting his head literally kicked off, but banning it is shit on behalf of the Wwe and booker t. I know there making big changes but this makes things boring now!

If you watch this brogue kick in depth, the hand covers the face to take the impact or the initial blow. Ricardo is obviously the exception by almost getting his head literally kicked off, but banning it is shit on behalf of the Wwe and booker t. I know there making big changes but this makes things boring now!

You know it's a storyline, right?

I just dont like the inconsistency of the storyline, straight after that segment u had mysterio kicking someone in the head with his 619 then Ryder doing his broski boot and then Barrett kicking tatsu in head. Pretty much every match has some sort of kicking to head, I just think its a really weak and poor addition to the rivalry which I assume is going to end in a submission only match

• 2 weeks later...

smackdown is a must watch this week, apparantly a really hot crowd plus:

-An in ring segment with Bryan, Kane, Sandow and Edge!!

- A new stable (The job squad) of McIntyre, Mahal and Slater haha

- Decent tag team lumberjack match

- new tag team of Rhodes and Sandow

- Decent main event with Sheamus/ Orton/Ziggler/ Del Rio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kayfabe lives!

WWE.com has learned that after Raw last night in Birmingham, England, Sheamus, William Regal and World Heavyweight Champion Big Show were involved in a pub fight. The status of the three Superstars is unclear at this time, and it remains to be seen how this will affect tonight's SuperSmackDown LIVE, at 8/7 CT on Syfy.

Continue checking back on WWE.com as more details come to light on this developing story.

Good to see that the Irish are allowed into English pubs again.