Smackdown Thread

Ryback and The Shield both getting done over these days. For all of the good that WWE are doing right now, and they're doing a LOT of good, that has been a complete fucking disaster.

Fun episode of Smackdown though.

Ryback and The Shield both getting done over these days. For all of the good that WWE are doing right now, and they're doing a LOT of good, that has been a complete fucking disaster.

Fun episode of Smackdown though.

Completely agree. Of all the people and teams they've beaten, they lose to the Usos and Christian! The first six man tag loss was alright, because Daniel Bryan is so hot right now (both kayfabe and not) but Christian and the Usos are still fucking midcarders, they're not fooling anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Really good Smackdown this week - Bryan vs Christian was excellent. The Divas 'contract signing' was a great segment, both AJ and Kaitlyn were brilliant....hell even Rollins vs Jey Uso was a pretty decent match. The Del Rio vs 'Sin Cara' was done quite well (without going into spoilers) and Orton vs Sheamus was better than I thought it would be.

Worth a watch

Is that serious or?

If it is, the middle option would be interesting if he won..

Yeah it's for real.

It'd definitely be a curveball with what most people think will happen at Summerslam, but I'd imagine it will be someone else who wins tonight.

Yeah it's for real.

It'd definitely be a curveball with what most people think will happen at Summerslam, but I'd imagine it will be someone else who wins tonight.

Wow, looking forward to it then :)!

Imagine, he won the championship and done the other thing people are expecting him to do soon :o

Damien Sandow was on top form last night on Smackdown hunting for the briefcase backstage was hilarious especially when he comes across Sin Cara raking through the bins :lol: :lol:

The end sequence is also very funny when he jumps in the sea and can't swim :lol:

Edit - other Smackdown observations:

- Was good to see The Wyatt Family in a match, albeit a short one. Having watched a bit of them in NXT, Harper will be carrying the team as Rowan is pretty garbage to be honest.

- Ziggler's face stuff on the mic was awful

- I'm firmly on the Uso bandwaggon now

Edited by DavidMcG

- Was good to see The Wyatt Family in a match, albeit a short one. Having watched a bit of them in NXT, Harper will be carrying the team as Rowan is pretty garbage to be honest.

I think they're both pretty garbage. Rowan looks out of place there, he doesn't look weird enough for me. I know they give him the mask but if he's not going to wear it all the time then I wouldn't bother (certainly not to beatdowns like he did with Kane where he needs to then flip it off before attacking). Harper's acting isn't good enough, it seems pretty forced when he's trying to be crazy in the ring.

Sky are a bunch of knob ends, they spent like 10/15 showing stuff from Raw right at the end of Smackdown (it was various stuff from the Bryan centric shit from Monday). All that was left on Smackdown was the confrontation between Sandow and Rhodes at the Gulf. The next program after was Bottom Line, they could've easily just shown us the final bit of Smackdown, ended it 10 minutes early and then went onto Bottom Line. No idea if they showed it again on Bottom Line though.