Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Think we had 104 goals in 80s which is maybe our record. No idea how many games that was over though. Think we may surpass that figure.

104 goals in all competitions in season 85/86, 39 league, 3 Scottish Cup, 2 League Cup.

Our record is 141 goals in all competitions in 1957/58 when we finished in the second division behind Stirling Albion, 36 league games and 9 cup ties (the league cup was sections).

104 goals in all competitions in season 85/86, 39 league, 3 Scottish Cup, 2 League Cup.

Our record is 141 goals in all competitions in 1957/58 when we finished in the second division behind Stirling Albion, 36 league games and 9 cup ties (the league cup was sections).

Would take something special to break 141 tbh.

If players get released at the end of the season, it'll be because they've been deemed not good enough by the coaching staff. The views of supporters are utterly irrelevant. Therefore, we can speculate about who might be kept on and who might get punted all day long and anyone getting offended or upset by it needs to calm down and not take themselves so seriously. I doubt any player gives two fucks about any of our opinions on their future.

Difficult to see anyone being released after yesterday. Wallace who's hardly had a sniff might get double figures this season. McCabe looked like he was hungry and Hopkirk looked pacey and dangerous.

Plus Peterheid blinked. If Faissal can get his shooting boots on, he can have a go at being top scorer. Six goals behind McAllister and he is suspended next Saturday. Can he do it?

The next game I'll make is Brechin in a fortnight's time, which is also the last game I'll make before the last day.

Unless this week has taken more out of me than I thought and my calculations are correct, we can win the league that day if Peterhead take less than 2 points from their next 2 and we win both?

Difficult to see anyone being released after yesterday. Wallace who's hardly had a sniff might get double figures this season. McCabe looked like he was hungry and Hopkirk looked pacey and dangerous.

Plus Peterheid blinked. If Faissal can get his shooting boots on, he can have a go at being top scorer. Six goals behind McAllister and he is suspended next Saturday. Can he do it?

Now Faissal is only 4 goals behind. Can he be top player and league scorer?

Have we got any other double title winners or is cardle looking like being the first? (Apologies for my lack of knowledge of the 80s sides, I wasn't born )

Sort of answered your own question there. Westie, Norrie and John Watson 85/86 Second Division and 88/89 First Division, I am sure there's more players but those three come to mind.

I sincerely hope there's some behind the scenes mountain moving going on in the background the keep our wee Moroccan ace.

We have to offer him something by the end of this month otherwise we'll lose him for nothing.

With him being 24 we're not due compensation for him, we'll lose him for nothing regardless at the end of the season, don't think he'll sign a contract, can't really blame him.

He's only 23 Grant.