Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Playing football manager with Morton and Ross Forbes is on fire for me and it made me think back to the best transfer in the history of football. Andy Barrowman :lol: 

Disgraceful from us tbh. Turned out immediately after the transfer I tipped Morton for the title. 

Apologies for absolutely disgusting emoji use btw.

IMG_2812.PNG

Playing football manager with Morton and Ross Forbes is on fire for me and it made me think back to the best transfer in the history of football. Andy Barrowman :lol: 

As much as he's been handy for you, he was still pish with us. There was always a bit of quality there, but he was so ineffective.

I would like it to be known that I was only using the angry emoji because I was incandescent with rage at the sale of our best player.

[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

39 minutes ago, smpar said:

As much as he's been handy for you, he was still pish with us. There was always a bit of quality there, but he was so ineffective.

Ineffective is the opposite that he is for us. he must have been directly involved in about 60-70% of our goals this season and he was a huge part of us winning league 1. 

Losing Ross Forbes for you isn't the disastrous bit of the transfer, it's that we managed to get rid of Andy Barrowman and add him to our nearest rivals.

He was a good player getting used completely wrong, at the time of his swap he was utterly dreadful for us. He started of fantastic though, likewise I remember watching him in a pre-season game at Spartans and him and Moffat looked a good partnership.

It wasn't the worst swap deal for us, we got rid of one ineffective player for another.

We weren't anywhere near your nearest rivals btw, we were so horseshit.

25 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

He was a good player getting used completely wrong, at the time of his swap he was utterly dreadful for us. He started of fantastic though, likewise I remember watching him in a pre-season game at Spartans and him and Moffat looked a good partnership.

It wasn't the worst swap deal for us, we got rid of one ineffective player for another.

We weren't anywhere near your nearest rivals btw, we were so horseshit.

Yup. We could've ended up in a relegation battle. Thankfully we got some wins early in the season and Stirling, Stenny and Ayr were all worse than us, somehow. 

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You just know there would be morons who'd not welcome him back.

Personally I'd throw rose petals in his steps and cool him in the heat with massive leaves. I'd also fluff the Morrocan Prince.

I'm not claiming any Wasps1 style "inside knowledge" but he's struggling a bit, we might look to stick one or two out on loan, the players love him and he'd score goals in his sleep for us. Dundee will have a winter break and him getting games could be better than more training. 

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Farid & Faissal: The Casablanca Connection.

Is it possible to send a loan player out on loan (Reilly)? Clear the decks a bit for the return of the wee magician.

Pars u20s won again yesterday. This is 2014-15 all over again. Give it a few weeks and Potter will be in charge of the first team. 

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 09:04, Shandon Par said:

Is it possible to send a loan player out on loan (Reilly)? Clear the decks a bit for the return of the wee magician.

What's the score with Reilly? Is he still injured?

Wouldn't be surprised to see him sent back to Hearts in January. Loan hasn't really worked and can't see him playing ahead of Clark or Farid now (assuming they both stay fit!)

Also, is Hopkirk still injured or just not being selected? A front two of Clark and Farid with Moff and Hopkirk as backup seems reasonable enough, with options from the U20s if required.

How many penalties have we been awarded this season? Must be some sort of record. I'm sure Partick recently went 40 odd games without being awarded one and we must've been awarded about 10 this season already. 

Get Murdoch taking them. That would focus the mind into not missing.