Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Perfectly happy to see Gill as backup to Murdoch next season.

Punt: Hutton, BRE, Dycey, McCabe, Moffat, Paton, Spence

Don't attempt to keep Reilly or Herron, wouldn't mind keeping McMullen but wouldn't be devastated if we didn't.

If Moff stays it has to be as back-up, I refuse to have yet another season seeing him in the starting 11.

Edited by TheMessiah

Can't really argue with any of that, wish them all the best. BRE would make an excellent signing for a league one team.

Regarding the 1-11. We have a strong 1-11 but need a stronger bench. For example three quality strikers, four wingers, full defensive cover and back up for Nat.

So 11 plus one good striker, two wingers solid midfield backup and three good defenders across the back line.

Around 15-18 quality players if we can afford it. Right now we have 11-13 players capable.

shame they have been told they won't be here next season think they have all done their best for us while here looks like BRE is going abroad. Real shame that Hutton isn't on that list tbh.

Hopefully get some news this week about who else may be leaving.

The priority for me would be getting Higgy & Morris signed up is possible. Keeping McMullan and/or Herron would be a bonus - and I'd be looking at McCabe, Talbot and Geggan getting new deals as well.

Regardless of existing contracts, I'd say Hutton & Hopkirk can join Gav out the door.

Everyone else, I wouldn't mind if we kept or left tbh.

On ‎05‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 16:16, Shandon Par said:

The spine of a decent team is already signed: Murdoch, Ashcroft, Nat, Clark.

Good to hear @dafcburty hitting AJ with this pearl of wisdom in his post match interview. It would be good to hear him throw in more P&B snippets, though it could result in AJ decking him if he repeated some of the things said about his players.