Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Greenied just for giving me a wee thrill at work :wub:

Is he of the opinion we should be angry at players that want to play for bigger clubs for more money?

Trolling or not there's plenty who'll abuse Aird and Clark (and Morris?) next season because of that mentality.

If Morris signs for them he'd deserve dog's abuse tbf, much the same as Stillie.

2 minutes ago, parslad said:

I'll abuse Clark like I did every time he played for Dunfermline. Only scores against part time teams etc.  Sadly can't say he's only getting a game because of his dad anymore.

Gimp.

Why do you still go on it?

Incidentally that shite 'signs' patter started on there over a decade ago. No shock to hear the dribbling quarter wits are still posting the same shite  

Edited by DA Baracus

5 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

Gimp.

Aye obviously I'm serious you fuckwit. Anybody with half a brain could suss I was taking the piss. Rules you out I suppose.

Edited by parslad

Higgy will be resigning. A deal for someone that played against us in the league last season and hopefully Lawless. Would take Faiss too if he fancies it but going by his Instagram post yesterday he's still on his jollies. I think a Dundee fan said he was back tomorrow though so you never know what might happen tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

How good was El Bakhtaoui for you guys? I see he scored a lot in League 1 but struggled a bit in the top flight. Would he be any good in the Championship? Cheers

I reckon if he'd stayed the extra year with us in the Championship he'd have done well. Gradual increase in opposition. He then may have been able to move on to the Premiership the following season and had adjusted better. He is classy and strong for how he looks. When he's on the park he looks about 8 stone soaking wet. Put it this way, I'd be delighted if we signed him. I think the Championship (for now) is his level.

Not sure if Dundee play him through the middle. If not, that's an issue as he wasn't great when played out wide for us. Put him up top and he's a different player.

In terms of PR and season ticket sales, a new signing announcement would be ideal today with the fixtures released tomorrow.

13 hours ago, parslad said:

Aye obviously I'm serious you fuckwit. Anybody with half a brain could suss I was taking the piss. Rules you out I suppose.

If you've read some of the minters we've had posting over the past few pages you'll understand why I thought that was a sincere post.

1 hour ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

How good was El Bakhtaoui for you guys? I see he scored a lot in League 1 but struggled a bit in the top flight. Would he be any good in the Championship? Cheers

Get your filthy Falkirk mitts off!

i loved watching El Bak. Just a lethal out and out striker. The directness of Joe Cardle tearing at folk mixed with the acrobatics of George O’Boyle, the ability to knock defenders off balance when trough on goal of Ross Jack and the shot power of Mark Burchill. And the best smile ever seen at East End. Basically he’s a greatest hits compilation of Pars forwards.

iMO Hartley and McCann asked too much of him in terms of role and position. AJ got the best out of him by giving him a simple role and had Moffat running his heart out next to him. El Bak alongside someone like our young lad Callum Smith could be devastating in this league. 

10 minutes ago, smpar said:

Looks like thick black stripes is a possibility on the new kit. Released tomorrow at 10am.

never really got used to seeing you lot in a faux Newcastle strip,  always thought the black pinstripe was your classic look.   Its somehow disappointing when you turn up in Falkirk wearing some alternative garish red or purple costume - there’s no colour clash after all.  

never really got used to seeing you lot in a faux Newcastle strip,  always thought the black pinstripe was your classic look.   Its somehow disappointing when you turn up in Falkirk wearing some alternative garish red or purple costume - there’s no colour clash after all.  

I, and I think most Pars fans, always prefer thin black pinstripes on our kits. The kit we had for the season just there was an absolute beauty.

So, folks think that Faiss is back from his jollies tomorrow whilst we have a new strip launch and the fixtures are released. Wonder if I'd get odds on Faissals signing being announced at 10am tomorrow as he'll be the one in the new strip... :thumsup2

Probably never going to happen but I'm expecting a couple of signings to be announced when the pics go up for the new tops.