Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

First thing I found when searching for him on Twitter was the poor lad getting rinsed by Jordan Jones.

It has happened twice. Absolutely annihilated him on both occasions. 

I am not a fan. 

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

First thing I found when searching for him on Twitter was the poor lad getting rinsed by Jordan Jones.

Can't say I've ever seen the lad play.

Aye that's what I saw. 

Willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in that Jones when on form is possibly one of the best wingers in Scotland. 

But f**k me he absolutely bummed him there. 

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Right-back I assume? Any positives about the boy or is he a total dud?

He is a right back. He hasn't played this season since that opening day game at Kilmarnock. I get into bother when I'm too critical of him but yeah, pretty much a dud. 

Youd be better asking Peterhead fans about Comrie, he was on loan there last season.

Hes small, didn't seem that strong, but is relatively quick. You can tell hes not played a lot of senior games as hes quite naive.

As Radford said, hes played 1 game all season, and in that 1 game the manager switched to a back five, despite us playing every previous game in the Betfred Cup with a 4, to try and restrict the impact him being fucking rinsed by Jones would cause, as it was completely inevitable he wouldnt be able to deal with Jones.

Ryan Scully and Lewis Martin sign on for another year. Cammy Gil signs a two year deal. We have also signed a boy from Southampton called Thomas Bragg. Sounds like a youth signing.

I take we’re still with Joma for our kits for the upcoming season?

Lewis Martin is actually decent at full-back. Absolutely honking at centre-back. I’d give him a chance at right-back if we’re tightening the budget.

Sincerely hope Martin is being re-signed to play full-back. He’s never impressed in the middle but has shown promise on the left or right.

I genuinely thought Scully was signed up for next season already but whatever, solid enough whenever I’ve seen him for us over both spells.

Cammy Gill is going to become our Steve Harper. He should be trying to get first team football somewhere IMO.

Know nothing about Paul Allan or the Bragg kid. I’m guessing we may actually see them if we’re cutting costs.