Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ach, what have you gone and done this for?  Peter Grant was the only thing making me think we had a slim chance of staying up.  That's cruelly been snatched away.

A ludicrous appointment at the time, which has gone even more badly than you'd have feared.  Obviously, your board need crucifying for hiring him initially, but at least they've acted early enough to address the damage.  I can't see ours being as decisive for a good while yet.

Hearing “a robust recruitment process” makes me think Petrie already knocked an offer back. The only way I see Petrie moving to Pars right now is a barrowload of cash and take the job tomorrow…he won’t participate in a recruitment process while shepherding Montrose to the promised land, IMHO.

15 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Hearing “a robust recruitment process” makes me think Petrie already knocked an offer back. The only way I see Petrie moving to Pars right now is a barrowload of cash and take the job tomorrow…he won’t participate in a recruitment process while shepherding Montrose to the promised land, IMHO.

Whenever anyone uses the word “robust” in a sentence I know they haven’t got a clue.

Afraid your BOD have previous for that.

But look on the bright side if anything goes wrong it’s your fault.

20 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Whenever anyone uses the word “robust” in a sentence I know they haven’t got a clue.

Afraid your BOD have previous for that.

But look on the bright side if anything goes wrong it’s your fault.

Not mine, Raith tried to keep PG employed at EEP.