Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not only that, but Breen and Cole were injured when signed.

Is Cole still a thing anyway? Is Jones still a thing? Jones must be pretty annoyed that he moved over here and got roughly 1 and a half games and has never played since, not even featuring on the bench. He isn't being given a chance which must be shite for him. He has to be spectacularly pish in training.

Not only that, but Breen and Cole were injured when signed.
Is Cole still a thing anyway? Is Jones still a thing? Jones must be pretty annoyed that he moved over here and got roughly 1 and a half games and has never played since, not even featuring on the bench. He isn't being given a chance which must be shite for him. He has to be spectacularly pish in training.
Cole still a thing, was out for dinner with Joe Cardle the other night. Seemed to be out for weeks with a dead leg around the start of the month, no heard any update since.

Kennedy, without doubt, will come good in his career. It just isn't happening at us. We really can't be doing with luxury players that cost a fortune just to, mostly, sit on the bench when we're in a relegation battle. He'll definitely be away which will free up some wages to target the midfield issues. Graham will be costing us a bit as well which will help once he is shifted back. Breen is another that probably isn't as bad as everyone is suggesting. From what I have seen, he has glimpses in his game where he is solid and then 5 minutes later he gives the ball away needlessly, for example. He got punished big time against Arbroath by Nouble as well as making an individual howler. Still miles better than Graham. He is needing dropped though.

It is good Yogi is starting to identify what needs sorted ASAP, however I don't know if Maxwell is the answer. Is he really that much better than what we have? I'm still hopeful of Lewis Martin coming back the same player he was pre-injury just to slot straight back in to left-back. 

Todorov and Pybus are the two that stick in my craw. Players that will be on a decent whack just sitting on the bench doing sweet fa. Surely someone in this league fancies taking them off our hands? Especially Todorov given he scored a fair few last season? Maybe some manager in this league thinks they can get the best from him.

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Kennedy, without doubt, will come good in his career.

Will he? Perhaps at Championship level. With work, maybe even lower level Premiership. But he is so ludicrously hyped. We aren't the first club he's not really impressed at. Seems to be the same story with us as with his other loans, whereby he shows some flashes but largely does little.

He is no loss to us.

Kennedy may need a spell in league one to give him a kick up the arse and open his eyes a little bit. There is a good player in there somewhere but he just needs to come out and show it every game. When he plays well he is fantastic to watch but I'm not sure having a good player turn up once every 7/8 games is good value for money, the cash could be spent a bit more wisely elsewhere 

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

I agree on Kennedy. I don't see much of a future for him given that he just seems to be doing a tour of the Championship for his loan deals and hasn't been loaned out to anyone in the top flight.

Barry McKay had a similar situation before where he was completely underwhelming for ourselves and Morton, but then looked excellent at Rangers when there was less of an emphasis on the defensive side. We've had a good 5 or 6 loanees I can think of from Ibrox off the top of my head, and only one has looked like he'd kick on and have a future in the game (Ryan Hardie). With Kennedy, the praise he gets in the press is ridiculous at points. 

Rovers getting Stanton and Williamson in central midfield is a great bit of business. Exactly what we needed.

I'll no be happy if we let another window go by without bringing in a couple of good central midfielders.  We have neglected the middle of the park for far too long and is the main reason we are struggling so badly. Crawford and Grant failed to act on this, I just hope Yogi can rectify the obvious.

50 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Wee Cobra Kai will be straight in to GvB's first team IMO. Will have learned so much playing under Grant and Hughes.

The new series of Cobra Kai is out today!

16 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Rovers getting Stanton and Williamson in central midfield is a great bit of business. Exactly what we needed.

I'll no be happy if we let another window go by without bringing in a couple of good central midfielders.  We have neglected the middle of the park for far too long and is the main reason we are struggling so badly. Crawford and Grant failed to act on this, I just hope Yogi can rectify the obvious.

Can't believe that Crawford let Thomson, Beadling and Paton go. I wasn't the biggest fan of Paton, but he's a huge upgrade on what we have now. Shite that Turner fell out with Crawford too, as Turner was improving. Those four would have given us brilliant strength starting and in depth.