Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I doubt folk would be saying these things if we were up the top of the league.

Everyone should be glad that they missed seeing that pumping in person.

The club do have a lot of work to do in this area though. They had a massive open goal in the summer and fucked it big time. It was the easiest marketing ever; they just had to talk about fans being back, that nothing beats the experience in person etc etc and chuck in some memorable crowd reactions/moments. Instead it was a complacent, lazy attempt that did none of those things. The appointment of Peter Grant didn't help either mind. That's a decision that could yet see us in League 1 and could set the club back years. I still want a detailed explanation of why he was hired from the people directly responsible, and I want them to be questioned when they inevitably talk pish about Peter Grant's teams playing good football. I want them to explain why they didn't think the fan reaction would be so overwhelmingly negative and cost them season ticket sales and walk up sales. An outrageously shit appointment. One of the biggest acts of self harm by a club I've ever seen.

I'd also like to hear why Hughes got such a long contract. Who is making these decisions? Tell them to stop and remove all decision making powers from them immediately.

I doubt folk would be saying these things if we were up the top of the league.
Everyone should be glad that they missed seeing that pumping in person.
The club do have a lot of work to do in this area though. They had a massive open goal in the summer and fucked it big time. It was the easiest marketing ever; they just had to talk about fans being back, that nothing beats the experience in person etc etc and chuck in some memorable crowd reactions/moments. Instead it was a complacent, lazy attempt that did none of those things. The appointment of Peter Grant didn't help either mind. That's a decision that could yet see us in League 1 and could set the club back years. I still want a detailed explanation of why he was hired from the people directly responsible, and I want them to be questioned when they inevitably talk pish about Peter Grant's teams playing good football. I want them to explain why they didn't think the fan reaction would be so overwhelmingly negative and cost them season ticket sales and walk up sales. An outrageously shit appointment. One of the biggest acts of self harm by a club I've ever seen.
I'd also like to hear why Hughes got such a long contract. Who is making these decisions? Tell them to stop and remove all decision making powers from them immediately.
I disagree, even if we were top of the league then being near enough the only team not to allow any support in wouldn't sit well with many.

I think if the reduced crowd limits continue then they will start allowing 500 in. Have no issue with them not bothering for one match, when it will just cost them more money.

Tonight’s postponement brings 2021 to a fitting anti-climax for the Pars. What a pish year all round.

If Yogi’s being honest regarding the reasons Vytas has been dropped (he’s not left footed), then why do people think a right footed player will be our first choice left back?

A fully fit Lewis Martin is a much better left back than Edwards. But Vytas Gaspuitis is also a much better defender than both Breen and Graham - who are now ahead of him in the pecking order simply because they’re left footed.

We’re not blessed with many - if any - good centre backs and should be playing our best two options. IMO that’s currently Connolly and Gaspuitus.

I’d be more than happy to see us looking to improve that position but we’ve had used 8 different players already this season.

4 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Rather we spent our minimal cash elsewhere tbh. 

Surprised at that. Cracking striker at this level and guarantees goals. Hard to find that sort of ability and talent when you're in a Championship relegation battle.