Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Nice of you guys to commemorate armistice day with a nice, understated display of old German Empire flags…

9D274854-4B1E-49B9-B73A-692C72E15970.png.ebfa84f8bdbb03b987d3a998163944f2.png

Germanic, Germania mania. Hail the Saxon brethren committed to helping us win this league by giving us loads deuchmarks. 

Better than a Slater up yir hooter.

I hear you've lost your Gk coach, Alan Main. Will he be a big miss to you and Deniz? 
If this is true then would depend on who his replacement would be surely. Deniz been absolutely fine this season though, aye. Long may it continue. I saw absolutely no way back for him after the 0-3 game against Arbroath last August so fair fucks to him.

2 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Is this because of the Kelty strip being maroon on the front but white on the back? I was surprised we got away with that at Kelty. SRJ surely can't be too happy at their logo being so hidden either? 

No idea. An odd one. Will probably sell well though and be on eBay for about £100 in 5 or 6 years.

35 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Screenshot_20221110-190218_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b8cb6974ddda246beb00949969468965.jpg

Will be handy for Alloa.

Whilst sections of the Morton support have been crying out for a 'Parma hoops' top for years - that particular straight oot the catalogue effort never made it beyond our community teams.

HOOP.thumb.JPG.58791b4872c4c9d30bd09e268ab413fe.JPG

Totally pointless. I would have rather seen us do a one off as a throwback to a popular kit years ago rather than a random catalogue one. I noticed Partick done that this season and have made a kit similar to the one they wore when they won the league 10 years ago. 

Said it before, and I know they did it as a one off previously, but if Joma were to make a special kit like the red/blue jester one, and put it on sale to the masses, then that would be absolutely class. I think the previous one was only available to some, maybe only like 100 made? 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Totally pointless. I would have rather seen us do a one off as a throwback to a popular kit years ago rather than a random catalogue one. I noticed Partick done that this season and have made a kit similar to the one they wore when they won the league 10 years ago. 

Said it before, and I know they did it as a one off previously, but if Joma were to make a special kit like the red/blue jester one, and put it on sale to the masses, then that would be absolutely class. I think the previous one was only available to some, maybe only like 100 made? 

'Jester'?!

Outrageous blasphemy.