Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Three years seems a bit of a stretch but if he has another season like he had this year then we'll be delighted. I think the reason he looked so poor last season is because of the 10 in front of him. I know some are still at the club, but as a team it was woeful. They've all helped each other improve.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Mehmet was rumoured to be our highest earner, I can only imagine we've given him a longer contract to make up for a lower wage? 

That was exactly my thoughts when I saw the 3 year part.

56 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Mehmet was rumoured to be our highest earner, I can only imagine we've given him a longer contract to make up for a lower wage? 

Would make sense and tbf seems like good business decision if something like that has been achieved.

Career stats show , his only club with any starts of note , has been DAFC. These have been in the third league of Scottish football, one of the lowest professional standards in Europe. Crazy for any higher end club , to take a chance ! Best wishes to the big fella at the Pars next season. 

3 minutes ago, MillersDave said:

New Pars kit is thick black and white stripes like 86 season, Errea, and has a cute wee german flag on it as well. 

Robert Snodgrass going to be modelling it?

Edited by Chubbychops

1 hour ago, MillersDave said:

Snoddy will be announced by the end of the week, deal was done before his holiday , watch this space. 

You said this last week...

Just now, MillersDave said:

The laddie went on his holiday's geez a break 😂.  Unless he does a Wilo Flood on us and stays in Bali. He has signed, dinny worry. 

Brilliant in the know gossip, as well as the ground breaking revelation our kit will be thick black and white stripes :lol:

There's been a wee editing mistake in the latest former players association "Walking Down the Halbeath Road" podcast as Mo says the manufacturer is Italian and a lot of the kit is made in Romania... narrows it down somewhat! 

Also mentioned a lot of the players kit has already arrived and that the colour of the training gear might not be to all the players liking. 

6 hours ago, mac.i said:

There's been a wee editing mistake in the latest former players association "Walking Down the Halbeath Road" podcast as Mo says the manufacturer is Italian and a lot of the kit is made in Romania... narrows it down somewhat! 

Also mentioned a lot of the players kit has already arrived and that the colour of the training gear might not be to all the players liking. 

So blur or green training gear then! We had lovely blue training tops when we had our year with Adidas. Royal blue with dark blue sleeves and whits Adidas stripes down the sleeves I think. Was a nicer top than the rubbish home kit we had. Thought they did a nice European top but it wasn't them, their one was all black; the nice European top was by TFG I think?

35 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

So blur or green training gear then! We had lovely blue training tops when we had our year with Adidas. Royal blue with dark blue sleeves and whits Adidas stripes down the sleeves I think. Was a nicer top than the rubbish home kit we had. Thought they did a nice European top but it wasn't them, their one was all black; the nice European top was by TFG I think?

Yep. The nice one was TFG in 2004. The Adidas European kit was the black one, reverse of the home top from that season. Wore it for the cup final in 2007 and the home game v Hacken.