Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Also, going to be a hard sell to a wider audience when they hear the NW chanting about dead opposition supporters.

13 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I don't know any supporters of any other clubs (other than celebrity fans I guess) now that 🎶 Fergie is no longer with us. 🎶

Sickening.

Meggle will be raging.

Onto discussions about football - noticed Arbroath v Queens Park has been moved from Tuesday 31st October to Saturday 19th August, as both clubs are out of the league cup.

Would be good if we could do the same with the Inverness game - think they’re out the cup too(?).

Edited by CallumPar

8 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Onto discussions about football - noticed Arbroath v Queens Park has been moved from Tuesday 31st October to Saturday 19th August, as both clubs are out of the league cup.

Would be good if we could do the same with the Inverness game - think they’re out the cup too(?).

Injuries though? If we could leave it where it is and maybe get a bit of flash flooding one week it could just be 5 games without Todd and KRH. Always hate those weekends with no games but for once I’d be happy to leave fixtures well alone.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Injuries though? If we could leave it where it is and maybe get a bit of flash flooding one week it could just be 5 games without Todd and KRH. Always hate those weekends with no games but for once I’d be happy to leave fixtures well alone.

I get that, but we have to be assuming we’ll get one or two signings in soon. Think I’d be fine either way. I’d like to have a game that weekend, but if we get 3 points thanks to a KRH masterclass in October, that’s obviously better for the club.