Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Cheers for putting them up.

What's our goalie doing at the goal? Flaps about like a fish out of water there, possibly being harsh.

The goalscorer for them looked handy, but our goal is a fantastic cross and header. 

Doesn’t look particularly stylish but he wasn’t going to get anywhere near that.

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Hi guys. In August last year Ross McLean - a very good friend’s brother - committed suicide in Glenrothes. Ross was reported missing on August 14 and we searched for him for 5 days, before finding him at rest in a quiet wooded area near his home. Ross’ family are understandably devastated by their loss and that they were unable to help Ross, but are determined that for others in a similar position, there is help available. 

Ross was and his family are East Fife supporters, so we will be taking part in a charity 11s game to celebrate Ross’ life at Bayview a week today, with all funds raised for the fantastic charity - Back Onside. A just giving page has already raised nearly £5,000, and we have managed to secure signed strips for a number of clubs, Dunfermline being one. The strip is available below, and all money raised will go to Back Onside to help those who need it. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364414736417?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=az5yphsksue&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=ec0uwzxiswu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

There is also a donations page, if you’d like to donate anything:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/matchforross

Really sorry to hear about your loss. Hope the top, and the game brings in a whack 👍 

With a couple of weeks before the Raith game I wonder if we'll be able to bring in any players? At the very least we'll have Breen and McCann back which will make the squad look a bit better! Too early for KRH? 

It's a bit away but I'd bring both Breen and McCann back into the eleven. 

Clarke

Comrie-Fisher-Bene-Breen-Edwards 

Otoo-Hamilton-Chalmers

Wighton-McCann

With O'Halloran and Summers on the bench we'll have two attacking subs to bring on, what luxury! 

11 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

With a couple of weeks before the Raith game I wonder if we'll be able to bring in any players? At the very least we'll have Breen and McCann back which will make the squad look a bit better! Too early for KRH? 

It's a bit away but I'd bring both Breen and McCann back into the eleven. 

Clarke

Comrie-Fisher-Bene-Breen-Edwards 

Otoo-Hamilton-Chalmers

Wighton-McCann

With O'Halloran and Summers on the bench we'll have two attacking subs to bring on, what luxury! 

You have predicted a new goalie. Sharp injured too.. Poor Max Little as well, down to 4th choice!

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Hi guys. In August last year Ross McLean - a very good friend’s brother - committed suicide in Glenrothes. Ross was reported missing on August 14 and we searched for him for 5 days, before finding him at rest in a quiet wooded area near his home. Ross’ family are understandably devastated by their loss and that they were unable to help Ross, but are determined that for others in a similar position, there is help available. 

Ross was and his family are East Fife supporters, so we will be taking part in a charity 11s game to celebrate Ross’ life at Bayview a week today, with all funds raised for the fantastic charity - Back Onside. A just giving page has already raised nearly £5,000, and we have managed to secure signed strips for a number of clubs, Dunfermline being one. The strip is available below, and all money raised will go to Back Onside to help those who need it. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364414736417?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=az5yphsksue&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=ec0uwzxiswu&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

There is also a donations page, if you’d like to donate anything:

https://www.justgiving.com/page/matchforross

Sorry to hear that. But credit to you and everyone else involved, for trying to do something positive in your friend’s memory. I hope it’s a great day for all involved and fingers crossed you raise plenty of money and awareness for a great cause.

22 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'd urge folk to stick with the model and plan. It's not always going to be smooth and there will be setbacks, but I think it's promising and can work well in the long term. Patience is needed, although to be fair fans on here all seem reasonable and understanding of things.

I agree trust the process.

I think it was Shandon ahead of the Airdrie game saying that regardless of personnel the management team don't just send them out and hope for the best like many of the previous incumbents and he was spot on, I hope we don't see it but I think McPake could field the U18s and make a fist of games him and McKays research and planning is really refreshing.

Also Saturday there was 450 days since a league home defeat will get another week in before that's tested again, hope the wee break let's folk get rested and bring a few of the injuries on a bit!

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I’m so unbelievably thick that I’ve only just realised it’s meant to sound like “Diego”.

Stick a fork in me.

This was also lost on me until just now. This is better than a signing.