Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The fact we had fewer than half the away support we brought to Tannadice last month - despite hugely reduced ticket prices - tells you all you need to know about what most fans think of the Challenge Cup.

I’d be more than happy if we just didn’t even enter next season.

Is there any form of punishment if you don't? An utter waste of time and resources 

9 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The fact we had fewer than half the away support we brought to Tannadice last month - despite hugely reduced ticket prices - tells you all you need to know about what most fans think of the Challenge Cup.

I’d be more than happy if we just didn’t even enter next season.

Fans of every club dont care too much for this cup which is shown in attendances not just yesterday but historically,saying that,realistically its the only cup the majority of clubs have any chance of winning and if you get to the final its a good day out

4 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Fans of every club dont care too much for this cup which is shown in attendances not just yesterday but historically,saying that,realistically its the only cup the majority of clubs have any chance of winning and if you get to the final its a good day out

Who cares about winning a trophy that means absolutely nothing?

It’s about level with the Fife Cup for me.

Raith fans have a bit of a love-in about this trophy which possibly & perhaps understandably stems back to when they pumped Sevco.

Hardly anyone else gives even one f**k.

Utter waste of time.

Edited by da_no_1

9 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Who cares about winning a trophy that means absolutely nothing?

It’s about level with the Fife Cup for me.

Regardless of cups etc, I always hope (sometimes against hope) that the Pars will win every game they take to the field to contest. 

So the Pars get pumped out a cup  then all the fans come out with , oh better out the crappy cup anyway, it means nothing, leagues more important, diddy  cup etc etc - well that’s a huge shock, didn’t think yous would come out with anything like that🤔

Let’s be honest, I agree that it isn’t the top priority but  You would absolutely love to get to a cup final and win  the cup, your bleating after a defeat is pathetic 😛

Edited by spot on

3 minutes ago, spot on said:

So the Pars get pumped out a cup  then all the fans come out with , oh better out the crappy cup anyway, it means nothing, leagues more important, diddy  cup etc etc - well that’s a huge shock, didn’t think yous would come out with anything like that🤔

Let’s be honest, You would absolutely love to get to a cup final and win  the cup, your bleating after a defeat is pathetic 😛

Knew as soon as I seen the emojis it would be a nonsense post. 

Didn't dissapoint. 

11 minutes ago, spot on said:

Let’s be honest, I agree that it isn’t the top priority but  You would absolutely love to get to a cup final and win  the cup, your bleating after a defeat is pathetic 😛

Once you can manage using the space bar we will consider valuing your opinion.

12 minutes ago, spot on said:

I'd rather be like Dundee and not in this diddy competition.

9 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

"It isn't top priority"

I can't think of anything lower, Fife cup maybe?

I've been supporting the Pars since 1984 and can proudly admit I've never been to a single challenge cup game. 

I agree about the priority of some games over others.
I go to every game I possibly can, home and away. 
I don’t care what’s at stake, if I can make it, then I go. I even go to all the pre-season games possible. I just love watching the Pars regardless of the prestige of the game. 

Plenty of folk said before the game they aren't bothered about the Challenge Cup.

I like it, as some others fans clearly do too, but there's definitely a pretty low level of interest in the tournament. Dundee United only opened one stand for paying home fans on Saturday.

50 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

"It isn't top priority"

I can't think of anything lower, Fife cup maybe?

I've been supporting the Pars since 1984 and can proudly admit I've never been to a single challenge cup game. 

That’s because your normally out in the first round😉