Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Wacky, we get your point. You’ve made it numerous times. 
Essentially the club has lost and is losing lots of money. GmbH are pumping the money in to cover the losses however 

worry is why are we losing so much, when will be stop losing so much and how long will GmbH stick around if we continue to lose money year in year out?

Sounds like there might be a loss going by what people are saying, however hiring three managers and sacking two of them was always gonna be costly, coupled with a season in L1 so maybe not to be unexpected. Added in the training ground work.

I'll add again, my mate who attended the patron eveining mentioned people's financial questions and the news from the club on that night was "the club was on sound footing and the owners were as invested as they've ever been". They acknowledged a lot of scaremongering which in my opinion has been an issue with our support for some time now.

9 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Sounds like there might be a loss going by what people are saying, however hiring three managers and sacking two of them was always gonna be costly, coupled with a season in L1 so maybe not to be unexpected. Added in the training ground work.

I'll add again, my mate who attended the patron eveining mentioned people's financial questions and the news from the club on that night was "the club was on sound footing and the owners were as invested as they've ever been". They acknowledged a lot of scaremongering which in my opinion has been an issue with our support for some time now.

Hallefuckinlujah! 
I’ll write this season off while hoping not to go down, and remain excited for the model our German overlords claim to be aiming for. 

31 minutes ago, Well over Par said:

Grants payoff would have been in the accounts ending May 2022. Hughes payoff will be in these accounts to May 2023 but add in Dorrans payoff 

John Hughes resigned - that was a statement that appeared in the previous accounts.  I’d like to think that means no payout.

There will be a loss this year no doubt about it, but look forward to Callum’s summary as these things can be more about movements of assets (leases/building work etc) which hides the underlying picture.  

39 minutes ago, Well over Par said:

Grants payoff would have been in the accounts ending May 2022. Hughes payoff will be in these accounts to May 2023 but add in Dorrans payoff 

Sorry I should have expanded, I was more meaning what is happening with money they've invested.

45 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Others on here said they heard from opposite from folk who attended. Mental, someone is clearly at it.

5 minutes ago, parsboi said:

John Hughes resigned - that was a statement that appeared in the previous accounts.  I’d like to think that means no payout.

Good, he got all the money he deserved then. 

3 minutes ago, Wacky said:

Good, he got all the money he deserved then. 

Like I say, I’d hope that’s what that meant but we may never know full ins and outs.  

As for the patrons meeting, it was interesting that before the Morton game, there wasn’t a sniff of dissatisfaction from those who attended from the rumours on social media and on here, but after a 5-0 scudding, it was then circulated that the patrons were indeed very concerned and unhappy.

It’s almost as if football fans are notoriously fickle and mood is dependent on results. 

It's almost as if there are some in our support who make up blatant lies because they're pathetic little squibs. Wouldn't be the first time and sadly not the last I'd wager.

Edited by Stellaboz

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Others on here said they heard from opposite from folk who attended. Mental, someone is clearly at it.

Yeah I'm not surprised to be fair, we have some complete whoppers in our support who enjoy a good pot stir. Maybe my mate is the whopper, but unlikely. Time will tell...

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

It's almost as if there are some in our support who make up blatant lies because they're pathetic little squibs. Wouldn't be the first time and sadly not the last I'd wager.

All the forums and social media are absolutely full of it.