Walking Down The Halbeath Road

26 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Preparations underway to be seething if we don't sign a goalie today. 

Aye I'm the same. I think we'll see an announcement around 7pm but it's all very frustrating just now.

I noticed there's no pre-match interview on the official site yet, was always normally a Thursday thing. Eager to see what is said.

I was telling a pal (hearts fan) about our goalkeeper farce, and that it’s unlikely we will have cover if Mehmet is injured. He told me that he reads Pars threads here and other forums. He said that the general feeling of Pars fans is unsurprisingly low, and he believes that players being touted to us will read these sites, and that we’d be naive to think it wouldn’t influence their decision to sign. 
I wonder if this really is the case with us? 

We're a f**king minter of a club. A f**king shambles. A mess. An embarrassment. A hooking, stinking, laughable pastiche of a professional football club.

Are there any other SPFL clubs who have f**ked it like us in terms of keepers?

Kane injured. Was going to say "yet again" but it's probably more accurate to say "still".

Multiple firings needs to happen.

Edited by DA Baracus

I just want to owners to put the club up for sale. Might take years but lets start the process now. They have been a disaster since they came and things will only get worse under this lot.

Edited by Chubbychops

How come this 17 year old goalie wasn't on the bench for the League Cup games? 

Shaking my head at the state of our club, I am going tomorrow as it's the first league game but if we play shite yet again I am probably not going to bother until something changes. 

“Deniz will be fine. I still think he’s a really, really good goalkeeper and a couple of goals isn’t going to change my opinion on that. He knows that himself.  I hope I’m not cursing it, but this week is the best I’ve seen him. He just looks like he’s gone away and thought to himself, ‘what’s happening here’ and come back in.  Sometimes you find the only way of getting out of a run of form that you’re not happy with is just by working. To be fair to him, that’s what he’s done this week.  

Oh no.

1 hour ago, Parscelona said:

Shaking my head at the state of our club, I am going tomorrow as it's the first league game but if we play shite yet again I am probably not going to bother until something changes. 

This is exactly it for me, nailed it.

I really fear for us against Falkirk. Our pedestrian pace will get drastically exposed. I hope that mcpake can see this too, and if not drop Chalmers at least tell him he won’t get any time on the ball, and to look forward instead of back. 

13 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I really fear for us against Falkirk. Our pedestrian pace will get drastically exposed. I hope that mcpake can see this too, and if not drop Chalmers at least tell him he won’t get any time on the ball, and to look forward instead of back. 

It's so weird when you look at the League One season - Falkirk passed it sideways and then booted it into the corner and we dispatched them easily. What do we do now..? Pass it about sideways then boot it long. How can McPake not recognise that?

15 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

It's so weird when you look at the League One season - Falkirk passed it sideways and then booted it into the corner and we dispatched them easily. What do we do now..? Pass it about sideways then boot it long. How can McPake not recognise that?

Baffling 

5 hours ago, Parscelona said:

I can't stress enough how much I don't understand why this didn't happen. We're a shambles.