Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Burns is fucking shite.

I never even felt he was a good first division player never mind good enough to step up. A skinny wee rake who isn't strong or fast, and I don't remember him ever scoring or setting up any goals against us despite playing against us loads, and we're not great or anything.

Edited by MTJ

I never even felt he was a good first division player never mind good enough to step up. A skinny wee rake who isn't strong or fast, and I don't remember him ever scoring or setting up any goals against us despite playing against us loads, and we're not great or anything.

I genuinely can't remember any of his performances for QOS against us in the First. Either I wasn't paying attention or he was completely anonymous.

He came with a glowing recommendation from the Queens fans. It turns out he's shite on the ball, poor in a tackle and has the positional awareness of a giraffe in a coma.

Edited by Jimmy85

I genuinely can't remember any of his performances for QOS against us in the First. Either I wasn't paying attention or he was completely anonymous.

He came with a glowing recommendation from the Queens fans. It turns out he's shite on the ball, poor in a tackle and has the positional awareness of a giraffe in a coma.

Thought it was Burns and not Kevin McBride you had signed ph34r.gif

He came with a glowing recommendation from the Queens. It turns out he's shite on the ball, poor in a tackle and has the positional awareness of a giraffe in a coma.

That'll be the biased Skyline Drifter and Mr. X.

I can remember the one where we beat QoS 6-1. Cardle made an absolute c**t of him.

Paul Burns is a hacket. All the QoS fans were in tears (of despair, might I add) at his departure, and were genuinely puzzled as to why he wasn't given the chance to step up to the SPL years before he did huh.gif He's about as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition, and a waste of a contract. He'd be better off back at QoS.

It's now been proven what every sane Pars fans knew anyway, you are not allowed to have an opinion if you're a dot net user.

I`d also like to take this opportunity to mention that I am rather disappointed with the use of the forum at times.

Already we have seen some people - who may think they are entitled to their opinion - they come on and seem to moan continually about the team, specific players or the situation we are in. I`d just like to remind them that this is a Pars supporters forum, lets try and use it for that.

And that's our signings completed for now. Ivan D'Angelo and Craig Dargo added to the squad: http://www.dafc.co.u...2207955_2873522

2 or 3 defenders would be nice... Got to trust JJ's Judgement though. I like that we have all of these attacking options, but as it stands we are still seriously lacking, especially at central defense. He thinks this season's signings are finished with, does he know something we don't? Because it really looks like we could get slaughtered at the back.