Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ian Murray seems to believe that Geggan is a 'very good right back' - I've gone off him completely. He has the football knowledge of Andrew, i.e f**k all!

Yeah Ian Murray rates geggan, I was tweeting him last night about what was happening, said the club and him were working on something, said geggan is definitely spl quality to which I replied sarcasm he said no he was serious although does say give it time, he also said a lot of god players at club.

Murray has played at a higher level than this division throughout his career. His ability isn't in doubt, his fitness is though.

That's the issue I have - he's lost a lot of pace. Still, he's versatile to the extent he play in the middle and on the left, which given our restraints with the budget might not be a bad thing.

As for Dargo, will give him my full support when pulls on the jersey but I think he'll be mainly back-up for Kirk, Wallace and Barrowman anyway.

3-1 win for the Pars in the match tonight. Dargo, Willis and Allan Smith scoring. Fayssal El Bakhtaoui, Whittle and Kane also played.

Willis seems to be in fine form in the run up to the start of the season. Glad that Dargo got himself a goal. Game time for the other young lads is crucial, need as many players with good match fitness at this point as possible. Great result btw.

Anybody know the official figures for ST sales? The .net faithful didn't seem to think my suggestion that 1,500 a few days ago being embarrassing was acceptable laugh.gif

Considering we sold 2,000 on our title winning season and an additional 500 last season we should be selling atleast 2,000 sad.gif

Barlow, renowned for his many errors right enough :huh:

Totally agree with Andrew, Barlow is shite. That error against Forfar is totally unforgivable, and that clearly means that every aspect of his game is shambolic.