Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I think this was an act out of spite by a desperate man who feel's he has been robbed in some way by PU. Glad the Judge seen through the greedy wee toe-rag. Onwards and upwards for DAFC & just hope club is handed over to PU on Monday/

What exactly would be funny about it? Leave all the wind up nonsense aside and explain that one to me. If you hurt half as much as i did last summer why would you wish that on any football supporter.

I really don't get you sometimes BP. If you are just winding them up then i think it is in poor taste but if you are serious....No true football supporter would wish that on any club or any football supporter as we are the ones that suffer at the end of the day.

Now take a deep breath...count to 10 and answer the question

Cheers, appreciated.

I hope the liquidation happens :lol:

Still here as the fans saved our club, champ. If I were you, I'd worry about your own team rather than wish ill on others.

A real mix of joy and relief today - that was more nervous than the CVA meeting. Masterton and co suggested that it would be "regrettable" if liquidation happens. Thankfully, the judge seemed to question where this loan they claimed to have access to was coming from.

All I want now is for us to rebuild our club as a community club and build bridges within the community and with local businesses. I am absolutely confident that in the Pars United guys we have the right people to do that. It's time we forget about Masterton and look forward to a new era for our club.

COYP.

How much were the lease payments that have set aside?

Don't know how much the lease was but it was the commitment to maintenance costs that pars united really wanted rid of(also I suspect there may have been payments to Masterson included which obviously there is no desire to pay) essentially the drainage at pitreavie is fucked and would cost hundreds of thousands to fix, unsurprising we don't have that cash.

I suspected it was a serious amount of cash. I knew there had been problems at pitreavie.for a while.

It really does hurt as a hard working taxpayer living in Fife. The council (also known ad the taxpayers) will now have to find this money from already tight public funds. In short we get screwed over and a badly run business gets to walk away from its commitments without consequence. I hope the taxpayers of Fife remember this.

Poor wee Gav has still not realised the world has moved on.

Fife Council's take on the lease and sub-lease of Pitreavie seemed a pretty well-intentioned plan of getting private sector money to help a public sector venture provide sports facilities to the local area at reasonable prices.

Gav had a shameful, embarrassing plan to screw over a local sports club.

GTF forever you Toblerobe munching, Dignitas dodging, dodgy valuation getting, PIN forgetting, using DAFC as the family business, bill dodging dinosaur mutha fucka.

Onwards and upwards Pars.

I suspected it was a serious amount of cash. I knew there had been problems at pitreavie.for a while.

It really does hurt as a hard working taxpayer living in Fife. The council (also known ad the taxpayers) will now have to find this money from already tight public funds. In short we get screwed over and a badly run business gets to walk away from its commitments without consequence. I hope the taxpayers of Fife remember this.

Plenty of people have been screwed over by our situation the council wouldn't be high on the list of biggest losers but they will loose out to a point. You could argue its not fair to expect private buisness to improve public sites for little return.

Regardless our situation has asked the question of council, do you want the lease holder to go bust and leave you with the maintenance bill or do you want the lease holder to rip up the lease and leave you with the maintenance bill?

Without consequence isn't something I'd agree with at all but if it isn't obvious to you the consequences then I doubt I'll convince you.

On pitreavie it self, I doubt the council will fix the drainage in the current climate, I think they would be better looking to open school pitches at the weekend and sell up but we will see what happens in time.

Edited by parsforlife