Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I suppose it doesn't matter that much that the Norrie looks fuller, but the cost issue is definitely a massive one. I also think it would greatly improve the atmosphere at East End as having more people in the one place usually does.

Also not sure what point you're making by talking about the attendance. It was decent on Saturday in terms of numbers.

My point was if board say we need 2500 on average then surely that includes the cost of opening the NW and therefore it's not a problem?

Luke Johnston has had his loan deal ended and is now on loan to Montrose. We can only keep one of Ferguson or Moore after January, might be neither. Millen out for three of four games with a stress fracture, so Williamson should be set for a wee run in the team.

No problems with johnston going , he started well vs Falkirk but was too prone to mistakes after that and had even lost his place on the bench. Ferguson leaving again wouldn't bother me as he hasn't shown anything to say he is better than any of our own u20s that can be brought into the squad, moore I'd like to keep but it depends on who else is available, if we were to sign an experienced striker then he can return.

Shame about Millen but it isn't too bad timing, Williamson has got himself a couple of games under his belt now and has a really good opportunity with getting a good run of games. Hopefully he isn't out for too long tho.

3-4 games indicates he'll probably miss the Rangers game: I wonder if JJ will trust Williamson or if he'll reshuffle the pack and put Geggan at RB...?

Good luck for a speedy recovery to Ross and good luck to Ryan too. Big chance for him to stamp his authority on the team.

In terms of January. Only wantt to keep Moore. Johnstone is away; Ferguson hasn't impressed and neither has Robert Thomson. Replace all 3 with 1 experienced CB, 1 Winger and 1 Target Man. If possible, and budget allows, either get an experienced Striker in to take some of these chances we are creating or get a back up LB in case Whittle gets injured or suspended. One or the other, whatever one seems like a bigger priority to JJ.

The way Williamson has been playing he'd be very unlucky not to start but I suppose there is the risk of burn out especially with the amount of games he's been playing for both the first team and under 20s.

Would agree with only keeping Moore. We're only able to bring one more loan in so hopefully Jefferies has someone in mind.

I think our priority has to be a centre half in January.

I would only keep Moore if we can't get someone better in, has scored a few goal but hasn't been impressive apart from Falkirk in the cup. Can see Kevin Kyle perhaps filling that role with him bring out of contract with Ayr and JJ rates him quite highly, so a move for him wouldn't surprise me. Agree a winger and centre half are required. Didn't we have a couple of boys on trial from Clyde? Dunno what positions they play tho.

Rangers are going to pump us anyways so I don't have a problem playing Williamson, it would be a great learning and character building experience for him. Out of Millen and Williamson it's Williamson who seems like he will develop into the better player overall so the more game time he can acquire the better.

Well done boys, despite slumming it in the seaside league at the moment, must be a great feeling to have pulled your club back from the precipice of liquidation.

Hopefully all the football debts are paid asap and you make a speedy return up the leagues where a pumping ensues by the Buds. :P

Proud club with a fine history and I'm glad you've been saved.