Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Agreed that the SFA make some strange decisions, but clearly it's the club that have not fulfilled the criteria ? And by the sounds of things they have had plenty time to sort the matter out? But they are f**kn clowns and you despise them ????

Are the pars not recovering from numerous blunders in the past ????

Agreed that the SFA make some strange decisions, but clearly it's the club that have not fulfilled the criteria ? And by the sounds of things they have had plenty time to sort the matter out? But they are f**kn clowns and you despise them ????

Apparently the issue is in hand but the intention to resolve it is not acceptable for the SFA.

The SFA are fucking clowns. They have a history of being utter incompetents. Take a look back through history and you'll see these utter c***s make blunder upon blunder all to the detriment of the game in this country. The culture is one of failure and stupidity. I despise them.

You despise everyone though, so that's not saying very much.

Sounds like the club have made a clerical error reading between the lines. Really doubt the SFA are being arseholes here.

They have been clowns for years and I've despised them for years.

Also the bit in bold has zero relevance.

You despise everyone though, so that's not saying very much.

Sounds like the club have made a clerical error reading between the lines. Really doubt the SFA are being arseholes here.

The only problem with this statement being that it's simply not true.

Looks like Dunfermlne will be getting Lawrence Shankland on a 1 month loan.

He looks like the sort of player we could do with but 1 month seems abit pointless. We arn't going through a injury problem up front or anything like that so any signing we get I'd thought would be until end of the season.

How on earth would anyone on PnB know? If they did why would they post it on PnB?

I know and I'm willing to tell.

No we arn’t , why would we? in fact why would we pay at all? any money we can is being spent on beer which will be free at legends. Sound business strategy IMO.

It's most likely to be a month followed by an extension if he breaks into the team. A chance to assess for better free contract players at the end of the month too.

Yes but if that happens i'm pretty sure the extension can only be increased to 3 months meaning he would leave just as the big games come.