Walking Down The Halbeath Road

In another matter East Fife tickets now on sale to season ticket holders, public sale Tuesday.

Scottish League One

East Fife v DAFC

New Bayview

Saturday 1st February 2014 - 3pm

DAFC have received an initial allocation of 1014 tickets for the up coming match in Methil.

There is a total of 514 stand tickets and 500 terracing tickets available.

Tickets are priced:

Stand: Adult £15

Concessions £10

Under 16s £5

Terracing: Adult £13

Concessions £10

Under 16s £5

Tickets will go on sale to DAFC Season Ticket Holders on Thursday 16th January 2014 at 10am with general sale starting on Tuesday 21st January 2014.

You can purchase tickets in the Ticket Office and Shop, or via www.parsonline.co.uk.

The Ticket Office and Shop are open Tuesday to Friday 10am to 4pm, Saturday 10am to 2pm and match days 10am to 5.30pm.

Update on COWS from JJ about contracts. Sorry, can't link it in as I'm on my phone. The one thing I did notice was that every player who's being offered a new contract is being offered it with the thought that we are in League 1 next season, with an agreed increase written into the contract for if we're in the Championship. Very sensible again by PU, imo. Hopefully the majority, if not all, of the squad from last year re-sign and, whatever league we're in next season, we can enjoy watching them give 100% commitment every week, while also continually improving as players.