Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Whittle had done very well, and yeah maybe it is a little harsh he lost his place but Grainger is comfortably better than him right now. if your able to convince a guy with his ability to play at this level you jump at it, even if it is a little harsh on a player already at the club.

similarly with Forbes, we didn't necessarily need a Center mid, but you don't turn away the chance to sign players of that ability.

Talking of which is better, which is worse, young Faissal has admitted he prefers St Tropez girls to Dunfermline girls (on http://www.pars-united.com )

Yip, can't fault the boy there. Have you seen some of the mutts running around Dunfermline these days?? :yucky:barf

Whittle had done very well, and yeah maybe it is a little harsh he lost his place but Grainger is comfortably better than him right now. if your able to convince a guy with his ability to play at this level you jump at it, even if it is a little harsh on a player already at the club.

similarly with Forbes, we didn't necessarily need a Center mid, but you don't turn away the chance to sign players of that ability.

Yeah I'd say your pretty spot on.

As long as Grainger isn't being paid OTT. I'm of the opinion that he is better than Whittle but I have been a big Whittle fan since he moved to left back after a rocky start.

Is anyone else worried about the story in the Press today about us possibly being made to pay a six figure sum to Fife Council as a repair bill. Not sure how this would affect us financially if it was forced upon us - I'm guessing it'd put us on the brink again, though...? :(

Hopefully the Press have over fantasised the story and it's not as daunting as what it seems to me who's on the outside looking in. I trust our board to do whatever they can to make sure we get the right outcome for DAFC!

Is anyone else worried about the story in the Press today about us possibly being made to pay a six figure sum to Fife Council as a repair bill. Not sure how this would affect us financially if it was forced upon us - I'm guessing it'd put us on the brink again, though...? :(

Hopefully the Press have over fantasised the story and it's not as daunting as what it seems to me who's on the outside looking in. I trust our board to do whatever they can to make sure we get the right outcome for DAFC!

Not overly worried as it stands, as Gordie says its the mastertons playing games. I suppose it's possible we end up liable for the repairs but in the past the council seem to be on our side , This story has a while to run no doubt but I think worse case is our lease is terminated(something pars united wanted I believe) and we need to train elsewhere.

It's alright, Gordie has been waiting to hear from Gav's lawyers for about a year now.

I just hope we have enough money left for the statue of Masterton. We won't even have to pay someone to look after it as I'm sure Yorkston will regularly lick and polish it. Especially the arse.