Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I merely stated the facts about the players coming in/out not being a wage saved, as Burty suggested. Even he now concedes I was right.

No rivalry at all. As far as I can tell, you're our gimps. We've you tied, bound, gagged and bent over our living room ottoman to use at our pleasure. How could we possibly consider you a rival in those circumstances?

How very rude.

Your gimps? How does that work then? Worse head to head , significantly worse historical achievements and never yes never finished above us.

As you say, we're not rivals, which is why your obsession is peculiar.

Edited by parsforlife

Might be time for Pars fan to dust off the boots after all.

They're dusted and polished. My wage demands haven't been met though. I only wanted a token wage but being the mighty DA, they're adamant of paying me 5 k a week. I just couldn't do that.

I think I'll just sign for sevco instead and score own goals for the Lolz.

Stephen Jordan was decent too, had a wee look up on Wikipedia, he's now playing for Fleetwood Town alongside Stephen Dobbie and Ex Celt Crainey.

Small world, turns out Barry Nicholson is their youth coach! Strong Scotland connection due to Graham Alexander.

Darren Petrie - Dundee United;

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/dundee-united-player-could-be-off-to-fife-1.775446

Could be a reasonable signing, if it goes through, tbh. He impressed me while on loan at Brechin last year. Good squad player, can be play in numerous positions - LB, LM, CM, CB.

Any relation to (there's only one) Petrie?

They're dusted and polished. My wage demands haven't been met though. I only wanted a token wage but being the mighty DA, they're adamant of paying me 5 k a week. I just couldn't do that.

I think I'll just sign for sevco instead and score own goals for the Lolz.

I think you'll have to battle Mohsni for that position.

Not sure if this was posted already

The next meeting of the Supporters' Council is on Thursday 12 February at 7pm in the Kingdom Suite.

We are delighted to have John Potter in attendance. John is keen to speak to the supporters and will also be available to answer questions.

Members of the DAFC Board will address the meeting, and again are happy to answer questions.

Updates will be given on a range of volunteer-led activities including the establishment of the DAFC Heritage Trust, progress on the disabled access front, and important ground maintenance work.

The Kingdom Suite has full disabled access.

There will also be a bar open on the night.

We hope that as many supporters as possible will be able to attend, and all are warmly welcomed.

The idea of mcmillen returning is just as ridiculous as it would be brilliant.

Let's just sign everybody who's ever played for us.

Heard Leeds are in for Bamba, surely he'd prefer a return to west Fife? The big man will probably be gutted to hear that Private Eyes has turned into a Club Tropicana.

Also hope we sign Jim O'Brien. Reckon we could offer more than Coventry are giving him right now.

Other names on the shortlist:

Adam Hammill

Dorus De Vries (back up for Scully)

Joe Cardle

Jamie Mole

Roy Barry