Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He played RM on Saturday but drifted inside a lot, kinda like what Hopkirk did vs Ayr but from opposite side. It'd be good on Saturday to see a team of:

Scully

Geggan

Buchanan

Martin

Whittle

George

Falkingham

McAusland

Hopkirk

Barrowman

Moffat

Subs:

Goodfellow

Paterson

Millen

Byrne

Thomson

Smith

Faissal

He played RM on Saturday but drifted inside a lot, kinda like what Hopkirk did vs Ayr but from opposite side. It'd be good on Saturday to see a team of:

Scully

Geggan

Buchanan

Martin

Whittle

George

Falkingham

McAusland

Hopkirk

Barrowman

Moffat

Subs:

Goodfellow

Paterson

Millen

Byrne

Thomson

Smith

Faissal

Despite having never seen George, McAusland or Hopkirk play, I like the look of this team a lot.

We have missed Williamson. Him being back is a monumental boost to our squad. He offers so much and I can't, for the life of me, fathom why Martin got picked for Scotland and he didn't.

Will he be available for Saturday though?

We have missed Williamson. Him being back is a monumental boost to our squad. He offers so much and I can't, for the life of me, fathom why Martin got picked for Scotland and he didn't.

If he's not available for Saturday after Potter said he was back then Potter should be sacked/thrown in jail/banished to Cowdenbeath.

It makes me genuinely angry that we played Millen ahead of him.

Ever since he got injured our season has went totally tits up. Now, not for a second am I saying we're a one man team, but he is a very big player for us and his skill and how he plays is exactly what we've been missing.

Was so shit how he got injured: in the last minute of a routine victory over Stirling. So annoying but he's back and I'm extremely pleased.

Anyone else going to the Supporters Council Meeting tonight at EEP? Could be a question for JP - is Williamson in contention for Saturday or would you prefer him to gain match fitness in the U20s first.

Any other questions people are intending to ask (or would've asked if you can't make it) to JP tonight?

If he's not available for Saturday after Potter said he was back then Potter should be sacked/thrown in jail/banished to Cowdenbeath.

It makes me genuinely angry that we played Millen ahead of him.

Yes, yes he should.

Dread to think how you'll all take it if he plays & we don't win on Saturday........Pars-related P&B meltdown.

He's a promising player who's still developing as a footballer & a person(!), but he's recovering from a pretty serious injury & as was said above, we're not a one-man team. No danger should he be rushed back.

With Hoppy and George we've got a wee bit of creativity so no need to rush Williamson - he'll be a very welcome late season addition.

Have to keep reminding myself it was just one win against Ayr and we could slump back to our pishy form quite easily.

I'm going to be positive though. The signings all make sense, team spirit looks good, injury list is tiny.

Dread to think how you'll all take it if he plays & we don't win on Saturday........Pars-related P&B meltdown.

He's a promising player who's still developing as a footballer & a person(!), but he's recovering from a pretty serious injury & as was said above, we're not a one-man team. No danger should he be rushed back.

We didn't play him when he was fit so wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he was left out while recovering from injury.