Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Of course it is deplorable to say that to anyone no matter how many there were, but what exactly can the club do to them? Extremely distasteful - of course it was, but they haven't committed any sort of crime.

I'm pretty sure there will be plenty townie hoors ready to tell anyone around them to STFU if anything is said regarding Deano.

Definitely, goes without saying. They deserve a sore pus or arrested.

Pretty alarmed that the Rangers fan on this page couldn't understand that a minority of fuckwits does not represent the majority.

Pretty embarrassing the way he came plodding into this thread too as if we owed him a personal apology.

#pubteam #moreseasonticketsthanyouhavefans

Knew it wouldn't take long for their supporters to appear !

Support the super Ayr m7. The Internet and football probably isn't the place for you if you are easily offended.

Reading the BBC Sport match report this morning, noticed in the line ups that Arbroath's trialists were named correctly as "Trialists", but Ryan Finnie was named in Dunfermline subs. I know to take any BBC coverage of Scottish football with a pinch of salt, but is that Finnie signed?

Would have thought that there would have been an announcement on official site if he had signed.

As for the Coult thing, his tweet was discussed on the way back and no-one that was on the bus had heard anything of that nature. I'm not saying it didn't happen and it's deplorable if it did but it's equally possible that Coult is an attention seeking fuckwit who is bullshitting.

I hope the club sorts it out if they are known. I fear for Dean Brett next week if these morons get in, especially after all the Pars fans did for him. No place for abuse of that sort against any player or Club.

Why even bring Dean Brett in to this?

Paton will stroll League 1 and contribute a lot to the Pars winning the title. Geniunely a very talented player .He will get a split second more to play the ball and that will make all the difference . His problem is that when he was up against tenacious full time players he was quite often not as ' up for it' as his opponents.

Edited by JRS LEFT PEG

I hope the club sorts it out if they are known. I fear for Dean Brett next week if these morons get in, especially after all the Pars fans did for him. No place for abuse of that sort against any player or Club.

This will be the same Dean Brett who we had a benefit game for back in February?

After yesterday, I know we were pish poor but still, I'll be lumping on yous winning the league. Never seen us get such a hiding in a long time.

Some really good players there. That centre half should stroll it this season.

Folk quite rightly laugh at how pish we were last season but I think we'll be champions this term. We'll not walk it by any means and it'll be hard, but I think we'll come out on top. We have a pretty solid team, much better than last season.

Which centre half are you alluding to? Our captain Fordyce or big Ben Richards-Everton? TBH both have impressed me and Lewis Martin will struggle to get in to the first team this season if they keep it up.

Folk quite rightly laugh at how pish we were last season but I think we'll be champions this term. We'll not walk it by any means and it'll be hard, but I think we'll come out on top. We have a pretty solid team, much better than last season.

Which centre half are you alluding to? Our captain Fordyce or big Ben Richards-Everton? TBH both have impressed me and Lewis Martin will struggle to get in to the first team this season if they keep it up.

Big Ben Richards Everton. Absolute unit.

In the last couple of seasons we have been fairly strong against teams from the bottom division so will be interesting to see how we do when we start top play teams from our league. As others have said we started pretty well last year beating Rovers, playing some decent stuff against St Mirren but it started to go downhill from fairly soon afterwards and from late October it went into freefall.

The attacking options we have now with Cardle, Moffat, Paton, Fais and (hopefully a fit) Wallace are pretty impressive. Still think our Central midfield will get bullied when the going gets tough.