Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I don't like Black that much but at this level would definitely do a job. Never going to happen though will be in far to much money for any club in our league and championship for that matter.

I read he had options down south and he was weighing them up although he did turn out for Berwick but that could be be cause of his connection to Cameron

Ian Black anyone? If we got the version from Hearts he'd be a fantastic signing, seems to be going around training with different teams etc

How he is allowed to continue to play professional football after betting against his own team in games he was involved in is beyond me.

I just imagined him in a Pars strip there and I hate it. But if I were to pick the best starting 11 from the current squad + Ian Black then he would of course be in the middle of the park.

I don't like Black that much but at this level would definitely do a job. Never going to happen though will be in far to much money for any club in our league and championship for that matter.

I read he had options down south and he was weighing them up although he did turn out for Berwick but that could be be cause of his connection to Cameron

Other than they have both turned out for Hearts, what is his connection to Cameron? Did he do a wee paint job on Cameron's spare room?

Ian Black's a c**t. Mind he started his pish years ago at EEP when he was at inverness, IIRC he 'started' about 5 on-field scraps and escaped a booking every time.

A player of his cuntiness proportions would need the ability to match before it'd be a worthwhile signing, but he's utter dug meat as a footballer, so it's an overwhelming GTF from me.

Ian Black's a c**t. Mind he started his pish years ago at EEP when he was at inverness, IIRC he 'started' about 5 on-field scraps and escaped a booking every time.

A player of his cuntiness proportions would need the ability to match before it'd be a worthwhile signing, but he's utter dug meat as a footballer, so it's an overwhelming GTF from me.

So, not in favour then? ;)