Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Potter being on the bench each week and out warming up with the subs seems to have sidestepped the whole issue of the dynamics of the coaching staff on matchday. Geggan and Cardle have not held back in recent interviews talking about the problems of last season - must be a bit odd for Potter having current players saying what a mess things were under his stewardship. He seems on good form though - never stops laughing and joking with the players.

I see the ever reliable Daily Record are suggesting that Hibs are looking at El Bak, which wouldn't surprise me as i am sure they will be one of many clubs who are looking at him due to his sensational start to the season.

Personally i am hoping that the board are currently working on an extension to his contract right now. Selling him for a stupid fee like £50k for example wouldn't benefit us. We need to get out of this league and i would rather keep him, help us get promoted and let him go for a free than sell him for a minuscule amount.

If clubs are serious about wanting him, they would need to offer a six figure sum.

I see the ever reliable Daily Record are suggesting that Hibs are looking at El Bak, which wouldn't surprise me as i am sure they will be one of many clubs who are looking at him due to his sensational start to the season.

Personally i am hoping that the board are currently working on an extension to his contract right now. Selling him for a stupid fee like £50k for example wouldn't benefit us. We need to get out of this league and i would rather keep him, help us get promoted and let him go for a free than sell him for a minuscule amount.

If clubs are serious about wanting him, they would need to offer a six figure sum.

Agreed. If he stays and scores 25-30 goals this season then he'll end up with a better gig than a joke club like Hibs.

He's been with us for what, 3 years now? I doubt anyone is preparing a bid for him after four good games. He might be attracting attention though, i.e. scouts watching him.

As for the club offering him an extension, I doubt that's realistic at the moment due to the budget.

No info on Faissal apart from the fact the Daily Record have been trawling message boards again for a story. I'm sure Hibs are actually interested though, it would make sense after he impressed against them in pre-season and has had a ridiculous start to this one in terms of goals scored.

Antonine-Curier to sign this week.

He just looks like a happy wee guy in general. It's amazing how much a player can improve with competent coaching staff and decent service on the field.

There is a thread on hibs.net about Faissal. I'd imagine that'd be the basis if the record's reporting.

Surprised they are interested in Hibs after the disgraceful "Hibs are the second team in a city that doesn't even like football" whiny article suggesting that "normal service has resumed" and so Hibs should have just sold Allan to Rangers as they are the big club.

There is a thread on hibs.net about Faissal. I'd imagine that'd be the basis if the record's reporting.

Surprised they are interested in Hibs after the disgraceful "Hibs are the second team in a city that doesn't even like football" whiny article suggesting that "normal service has resumed" and so Hibs should have just sold Allan to Rangers as they are the big club.

That was written by the Rangers supporting blogger (they've got a few bloggers for different teams, SampFan101 is Partick Thistle's for example) rather than an article by one of their "proper" writers.

He's been with us for what, 3 years now? I doubt anyone is preparing a bid for him after four good games. He might be attracting attention though, i.e. scouts watching him.

As for the club offering him an extension, I doubt that's realistic at the moment due to the budget.

Too much sense.