Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Surprised we signed him as i was expecting a defender to be the main priority, yet maybe that will also be on the horizon soon.

McCabe had a lot of promise with Rangers, i remember he was exceptional in one of the Old Firm games. However, he's not the first player to go down to England too early and end back up in Scotland. He's only 23 so there's plenty of time for him to turn it around, could be an inspired signing.

Very excited with McCabe signing, looked at him earlier in the season but then wet to Hibs for a trial which I thought was a shame as we missed out.

True we're needing defenders and currently have Saunders from Ross County on trial. A few seasons ago he was a great prospect but kinda dwindled away so not sure about him until I see more

Welcome to the Pars Rhys!

The Par Fae Aberdeen(shire)

Massive club who now think their players should not be tackled ! From a manager who signed Jason Talbot - irony or what ?

Oh and with their own fanny squad who invade the pitch and throw missiles at officials. Never mind, I'm sure good old kenny will write to the authorities asking to let them off too.