Walking Down The Halbeath Road

23 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Jimmy is 100% at it.

On McManus tho it was curious that when talking about giving ryan a start AJ mentioned his contract situation, suggests that others may have had some form of arms-length contract talks

That seemed a bit odd. AJ on a new contact but can’t talk about it?  Vigurs or/and  Sibbald would be perfect additions to the squad. Faissal and Ryan up front. 

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:47, Grant228 said:

It was Leishman leaving around bonfire night that kicked off the change wasn't it? 

Also the last man to score a winner at Ibrox apparently. 

No what kicked off change was the fans working to remove the previous regime.  Directors left, Leishman stood with Masterton for a while.

Leishman took a verbal battering outside East End when the fans turned up to protest.

48 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Jimmy is 100% at it.

On McManus tho it was curious that when talking about giving ryan a start AJ mentioned his contract situation, suggests that others may have had some form of arms-length contract talks

Where was this about? 

20 minutes ago, Piracy said:

No what kicked off change was the fans working to remove the previous regime.  Directors left, Leishman stood with Masterton for a while.

Leishman took a verbal battering outside East End when the fans turned up to protest.

Before the directors left and subsequent documents started to be released there was little, to no fan action taking place. Before the directors left there was little talk of impending financial doom. 

Leishman left with all the other directors in October 2012. 

Edited by Grant228

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Before the directors left and subsequent documents started to be released there was little, to no fan action taking place. Before the directors left there was little talk of impending financial doom. 

Leishman left with all the other directors in October 2012. 

The fans got together. Ross McArthur being one of them, along with others. They drove for change, they made the difference and brought about unity.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

The fans got together. Ross McArthur being one of them, along with others. They drove for change, they made the difference and brought about unity.

Aye but when did this all happen? It took ages for the fans to even have a bit of unity about them. 

I'm not saying it was Leishman who was the one that brought everyone together, it wasn't until him and the other directors left though that anything started to happen. 

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye but when did this all happen? It took ages for the fans to even have a bit of unity about them. 

I'm not saying it was Leishman who was the one that brought everyone together, it wasn't until him and the other directors left though that anything started to happen. 

It was brought to light September 2012. I was at a meeting in the Pitbauchlie before we went up to the ground for the first meeting in Legends.

I had already started Pars Alive on Facebook and it was taken up by Margaret Ross and co. 

Believe me there was stuff going on behind the scenes the whole time. It was fans of all sorts who plotted and organised. The guys behind the Pars Community eventually brought all factions pretty much together, hence Pars United.

6 minutes ago, Piracy said:

It was brought to light September 2012. I was at a meeting in the Pitbauchlie before we went up to the ground for the first meeting in Legends.

I had already started Pars Alive on Facebook and it was taken up by Margaret Ross and co. 

Believe me there was stuff going on behind the scenes the whole time. It was fans of all sorts who plotted and organised. The guys behind the Pars Community eventually brought all factions pretty much together, hence Pars United.

Aye? Didn't know any of that, I didn't get the gravity of the situation until you and your brother started posting on .net. 

There's allot that most fans including myself won't know about the situation, would make a good book one day. 

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
9 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:
Deals for Vigurs, Sibbald and strangely, Vaughan, near completion apparently. 

How much is the fee for Sibbald? Hopefully Hartley can put it to good use

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Can u please keep us posted if you hear anything on that please m8 would be good to know.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Huge if true. Updates on this too please.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

What?

Whats going on here? Is Sibbald going to yous or isnt he? Jimmy said it was as good as done.

Jeepers. Have some self respect, man.

Every time I see Sammy the Tammy sitting in that collection of cardboard scraps, I am even more astounded that somebody could genuinely look at that and think it’s offensive.

17 minutes ago, smpar said:

Every time I see Sammy the Tammy sitting in that collection of cardboard scraps, I am even more astounded that somebody could genuinely look at that and think it’s offensive.

Some Raith fan was traumatised by the gunfire IIRC, citing Iraq war flashbacks or suchlike. 

Hardie's stalking conviction has put me off him, though there's no denying the great shift he put in for us to win that title. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Some Raith fan was traumatised by the gunfire IIRC, citing Iraq war flashbacks or suchlike. 

Hardie's stalking conviction has put me off him, though there's no denying the great shift he put in for us to win that title. 

Aye, someone's brother was in Afghan. 

The Afghans didn't have tanks though, certainly none driven by bears. 

That was fucking hilarious.

"My brother is in Afghan and the image of a 6ft 2 bear in full football kit, waving a dunfermline flag as gunfire plays over the tannoy is triggering the ptsd despite it not being me who's even there."

Absolute minter.