Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I’d agree with Stella. He has to take some credit for the way we ended up in a playoff spot after going stale for so long and looking like we’d fucked it.

He’ll need to use the budget well and try and give us a bit more squad depth if possible. Wonder when we’ll start to hear of players leaving, apart from the loanees of course.

How have we not managed to go through form that? FFS!

Not bothered if AJ stays or goes. Almost certain he will stay no matter what happened tonight or over the coming weeks tbh. 

Stay for me.  Target at start of the season was to get to playoffs, we got there.  We’re still not quite ready to go up a level so another squad shuffle and see where it takes us.

AJ going could be a massive step back/into the unknown.  You can’t deny that when he gets it right that we are a great team to watch.  The mid season slump is something he must fix.  Year 1 in championship it was awful start decent end, year 2 great start, awful middle, decent end.

year 3.....

Not arsed if he stays or goes really. We seem to play well in patches with AJ, I.e go on unbeaten runs or are shite.
He has prob done enough for another year.
Hopefully we can get Aird, Higgy, Morris, Ashcroft, Vincent, McManus, Clark, Martin, Craigen all signed for next season.
It’s time to go for Shiels, Paton, Talbot, Mvoto, Wedderburn, Splaine,

If St Johnstone were to be interested in one of your players, who would it be? 

We're after wingers, CMs and strikers. 

Not arsed if he stays or goes really. We seem to play well in patches with AJ, I.e go on unbeaten runs or are shite.
He has prob done enough for another year.
Hopefully we can get Aird, Higgy, Morris, Ashcroft, Vincent, McManus, Clark, Martin, Craigen all signed for next season.
It’s time to go for Shiels, Paton, Talbot, Mvoto, Wedderburn, Splaine,

Keep: Robinson, Morris, Ashcroft, M’Voto, Martin, Higginbotham, Aird, Craigen, Vincent Beadling, McManus, Clark

Indifferent: Cardle, Lochhead

Release: Talbot, Paton, Wedderburn, Shiels, Splaine, Armstrong (end of loan), Duthie

Not included Murdoch, Williamson, Smith as they’re under contract.

Think it’s important to keep most of this squad together, and that includes the manager. The performances and run of form we’ve had recently, has shown that we can challenge. We can’t afford to have big changes and have a sticky spell waiting for things to ‘click’ after every transfer window.

If St Johnstone were to be interested in one of your players, who would it be? 
We're after wingers, CMs and strikers. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if a few teams were keen to see more of Aird tbh. Tom Beadling might have impressed a few in his short spell. Clark and McManus both had good seasons.