Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Hopkin showing AJ how to do better on half the budget.

They take their chances and make the most of every player whereas we don't and why AJ will fail next season unless he gets stupid money given to him.

Up the road.

Not AJ's fault our finishing was dire on Friday night. We did everything right that game to win it and we couldn't take our chances. That's the only difference between us and Livi's performance last night. 

Just popping in to say RIP Jimmy [emoji20]

Has he been binned permanently or just a temporary suspension?

Also if anyone could provide links/quotes that would be great.

16 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

They take their chances and make the most of every player whereas we don't and why AJ will fail next season unless he gets stupid money given to him.

He hasn't failed once so far, so no clue why you think he would next season.

1st season was tasked with winning the title and did

2nd season was tasked with consolidating in the Championship and he did.

This season the aim was top four and AJ achieved that as well.

He's done a good, solid job in charge. It's not been fantastic or incredible but we could be doing *far* worse. There's been steady improvement year on year and I'm comfortable with the idea of him being given another season to take us forward. 

If you could quit the incessant negativity any time there's a slight stumble, more people would take you seriously. Or you could ignore everyone and play the victim again.

Another team punching above their weight doesn’t mean we/AJ have failed.

20 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He hasn't failed once so far, so no clue why you think he would next season.

1st season was tasked with winning the title and did

2nd season was tasked with consolidating in the Championship and he did.

This season the aim was top four and AJ achieved that as well.

He's done a good, solid job in charge. It's not been fantastic or incredible but we could be doing *far* worse. There's been steady improvement year on year and I'm comfortable with the idea of him being given another season to take us forward. 

If you could quit the incessant negativity any time there's a slight stumble, more people would take you seriously. Or you could ignore everyone and play the victim again.

Exactly what will happen.

Interesting to see if the ‘links’ with clubs from down south will gain more ground over the summer and into next season. A couple of additions of Beadling’s quality/influence would be fantastic.

Is Beadling that good? Genuine question, he's a player I haven't seen a lot of.

I don’t know if everyone was but I was a big fan. He got stuck in at every opportunity and rarely wasted the ball. He and Craigen made a very good partnership when they were both in the middle of midfield.

On 5/7/2018 at 14:23, JakeSAFC said:

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Is Beadling that good? Genuine question, he's a player I haven't seen a lot of.

If he was fit we wouldn't have gotten beat by United, I'd argue he was our most important, and best player during our unbeaten run, once he got up and running we didn't get overrun in midfield, if we sign him next season I'd have us down as title challengers.

45 minutes ago, smpar said:

Big fan of our M&S-inspired promotion for the 2018/19 season ticket.

That is utterly fantastic, our media team are absolutely a  credit to our club, square go to anyone that says differently.