Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If Williamson improves this preseason as much as he did in the last preseason then we are onto a flier. If Aird is away which I suspect he is then we need another RB. Also looks like Beadling is away.

I thought it looked like Aird was away when he was the only one to give his shirt away at the end of the United game.

15 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I don't hate Ryan at all. He just can't defend. He's good at running forward and getting better at crosses but I think there's better right backs out there defensively in this league. If we could sell him on it's worth it. Overrated.

You're entitled to your opinion.

I don't think I'm alone in thinking your opinion is moronic and wrong but you're entitled to it.

I think the only kind of person that would say Ryan is still suspect defensively would be someone who hadn't actually seen us this season, at all.

We had the best defensive record in the league.

Although I am curious, please list the right-backs in this league who are better than him.

No sane Dunfermline fan agrees with you and neither do the PFA.

Thought we might have heard about AJ's contract today because without it being settled I doubt we can move on with the players contracts. Do you think the whole coaching squad will stay on I sort of assume Sandy is nearing reriement

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

Thought we might have heard about AJ's contract today because without it being settled I doubt we can move on with the players contracts. Do you think the whole coaching squad will stay on I sort of assume Sandy is nearing reriement

What made you think we'd hear about the manager's contract today?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What made you think we'd hear about the manager's contract today?

First normal day of work for the club after the playoffs, I doubt the manager will have many clubs tempting him away and I would assume negotiations would be straightforward.

40 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

You think it takes a simple hour or two on the first day? Come on it'll be sorted one way or another soon enough.

No I think hell of been thinking about it all weekend come prepeard to either get this team up or take another job O doubt his budget and his own wage will of changed muh

Think we'll see a few one year with a year's option deals - both for the management team and for players. Hopefully we can keep Aird, Higginbotham and Beadling of those on social media who have suggested they might be leaving. I think a lot of the others will sign as soon as the manager does.

Hopkin showing AJ how to do better on half the budget.

They take their chances and make the most of every player whereas we don't and why AJ will fail next season unless he gets stupid money given to him.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

They take their chances and make the most of every player whereas we don't and why AJ will fail next season unless he gets stupid money given to him.

You really need a break from the Pars man.  Maybe something where success & enjoyment is a given as even the slightest of knocks and you break down.

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

2Wmuu7x.gif