Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Talbot could be a decent signing for someone. Done a very decent job for us. 

Cardle as player-coach would be a brilliant thing. No matter how good he is on his day AJ must have doubts about re-signing him as a player, given how long he spends out of the team injured or ineffective. We'd have a generation of U-20s coming through who are masterful at cutting in from the left and smashing right footed shots into the far corner. 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Serves him right for not kicking any faces off. He was signed for that and failed to do it. 

That's why it's important we keep Monsier M'Voto. If anyone needs sorting out he can be subbed on late in the game, do his worst and take his three match ban honourably. 

Serves him right for not kicking any faces off. He was signed for that and failed to do it. 

Not entirely fair. He got a red card in a pre season friendly.

I don't think Cardle is AJ's biggest fan so not sure he'd want to be part of his coaching team. Heard something earlier in the year that if AJ was still in charge after last season, Cardle wouldn't sign a new deal. Could be bollocks but just what I've heard.

48 minutes ago, smpar said:

Not entirely fair. He got a red card in a pre season friendly.

Aye but it wasn't for a boot to the puss.

39 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He peaked too soon. That was an incredible tackle for a friendly. Straight out of Enter the Dragon.

It was tremendous. Sadly he only ever got a single red card after that, and that for a debatable foul in Paisley that gave away a penalty.

30 minutes ago, smpar said:

Lewis Martin signed for a year.

Decent.

28 minutes ago, JFPar said:

I don't think Cardle is AJ's biggest fan so not sure he'd want to be part of his coaching team. Heard something earlier in the year that if AJ was still in charge after last season, Cardle wouldn't sign a new deal. Could be bollocks but just what I've heard.

Where did you hear it? Or from who rather?

Good luck to the lad, a fantastic character but probably not quite good enough to make the step up, great going forward, has a fantastic crosss on him but defensively suspect and can be caught out of position. 

Good luck to the lad, hope he does well for Dunfermline, been part of an incredible journey here and deserves more success.