Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Yep was being totally serious as well. Durnan decent. Devine don't know. Will give him a chance. Mvoto got pumped against brechin and McManus was.supposed to be rank as was.craigen. Will take opinions with pinch of salt.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yep was being totally serious as well. Durnan decent. Devine don't know. Will give him a chance. Mvoto got pumped against brechin and McManus was.supposed to be rank as was.craigen. Will take opinions with pinch of salt.

yOvyTxJ.gif

f**k me it's Planet Pars min.

Better than the atmosphere consisting of 98% negativity and 2% Methane on Planet Zonk that some of our Pars brethren are currently residing on.

Give these players a chance. I'll back them to the hilt. It's common sense, but then again we're fitbaw fans and we're full of shit, generically speaking.

Fan owned as a concept can work if we remain together and back the current Board and their policy of financial prudence. 

29 minutes ago, Piracy said:

f**k me it's Planet Pars min.

Better than the atmosphere consisting of 98% negativity and 2% Methane on Planet Zonk that some of our Pars brethren are currently residing on.

Give these players a chance. I'll back them to the hilt. It's common sense, but then again we're fitbaw fans and we're full of shit, generically speaking.

Fan owned as a concept can work if we remain together and back the current Board and their policy of financial prudence. 

Screenshot_20180601-171440.thumb.jpg.ed4cdb6b810f9349bb7db22365764f5c.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

Brave move giving it big licks with Aird before a ball is kicked, let's see how that plays out for you...

We will finish above Dunfermline, and I expect United to finish 5th at best.

Good luck.

Happy with Durnan, Devine getting panned by aw c**t doesn't bother me. Players can be good fits for different clubs.

I'm a very harsh critic of the manager and don't think he's he man for the job (or ever has been if I'm honest) but his dealings this Summer are much better than last year's on paper.

Got some work to do to replace the players who have left who make things happen in the final 3rd. That'll define the season if truth be told.

AJ improved the situation after that shit run last season.

He's showed he can rectify things and take into consideration he's learning all the time. 

I get that he has limitations but overall he's more positives than negatives.

Longer term we'll see but I'm hopeful for next season.

12 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

We will finish above Dunfermline, and I expect United to finish 5th at best.

Good luck.

Slavering hoor

We're going to have to improve our record against Utd this season for us to compete, I feel.

We need to finish above at least one of of County, Thistle, Utd, Caley and Falkirk to reach the play offs, the rest of the teams are dross. Games against these teams will be hugely important and I hope AJ has learned how to change it in our favour when the shit hits.

We're going to have to improve our record against Utd this season for us to compete, I feel.
We need to finish above at least one of of County, Thistle, Utd, Caley and Falkirk to reach the play offs, the rest of the teams are dross. Games against these teams will be hugely important and I hope AJ has learned how to change it in our favour when the shit hits.

Falkirk finished 8th :lol: :lol:

15 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

People can criticise AJ all they like but the fact is he's improved our position every season.

There's no chance Falkirk will finish as low as 8th again this season. The are not guaranteed top four but fairly confident they'll at least be in the conversation.

Going to be our bitches again this season. Reckon they'll improve though. Possibly seventh.

Be interesting to see what the preferred centre half pairing will be. Williamson and Ashcroft will be first choices, Longridge/Martin battle for the left back position and Devine/Durnan battle to partner Ashcroft.

Goalkeepers and defence completed I reckon. Just need about 5 midfielders and 2 strikers now.