Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We need to finish above at least one of of County, Thistle, Utd, Caley and Falkirk to reach the play offs, the rest of the teams are dross. Games against these teams will be hugely important and I hope AJ has learned how to change it in our favour when the shit hits.

Surely we need to finish above at least 2 of them? If 4 of those 5 teams finish above us, the highest we can be is 5th...

9 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Durnan is a good signing for yous, got a lot of stick from united fans, but he’s solid and wins a lot in the air, it’s when he starts to think he can pass the ball it’s gets a bit worrying but all in all he’ll do a good job for yous 100%

Sounds like it could be describing Callum Morris.

In fact, it's probably a decent general description for 90% of centre backs at this level.

Edited by ShaggysBeard

20 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Bite level -4532277899 aka tumbleweed

Shit-patter-ometer has just failed both function and calibration due to your post. 

Not too unhappy about big Jean leaving. If all you needed to do as a centre half was to win headers he would be playing for Man United.

Unfortunately he was a bit slow and exposed at times against fast nippy wee guys. Wish him all the best he did a good job and filled in for Morris or Ashcroft when needed. Will never forget the header he won against United from his own half and put McManus right through.

Just been wading through some amount of negative comments surrounding our new signings, here and on social media. Unbelievable. Nothing like giving them a complex before they even kick a ball. As far as I'm concerned when a player signs, it's a clean slate. Supporters should do just that. Support. If a player signs for my team he gets my backing 100%. That means not anticipating their first mistake so you can jump on it and jeer them. Signing window isn't over. Let's see how it pans out. The manager has to stand or fall based on how these signings work out. And anyone who bases their decision on not to buy a season ticket based on who we sign (unless it's a rapist) needs to accept they'll be traipsing roond the toon with the missus on a Saturday afternoon. How depressing is that thought. Have you seen the High Street lately?!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Hopefully we don’t sign any rapists.
Yes, Saturday afternoons will sure be dull with pound shops disappearing and being reduced to window shopping at charity shops, looking through stuff folk couldn't be bothered driving as far as Wellwood with. Oh, no murderers either. But we are okay with stalkers who haven't yet committed their crimes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Just been wading through some amount of negative comments surrounding our new signings, here and on social media. Unbelievable. Nothing like giving them a complex before they even kick a ball. As far as I'm concerned when a player signs, it's a clean slate. Supporters should do just that. Support. 

What a load of uber fan absolute bollocks. 

Can be translated to "I'll support anyone connected to Dunfermline unconditionally" such shite ineptitude landed us with Masterton et all. 

If it's alright, I'll continue to have an opinion, thanks.