Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1st bit - aye

2nd bit - complete pish

There were many people who queried during the Calderwood years if we were actually spending what we could afford and were often told to shut up by the sheep in our support and/or their posts were removed and they received yellow/red/black cards.

So any fan who didn't follow the peoples' poets' lead & protest outside EEP on the eve of the cup final in 04 has "blood on their hands". What a bag of shite.

We're you at Hampden? Did you travel to Iceland? Sweden? Did you protest over there or did you revel it in all?

Internet forum soothsayer-style answer will follow shortly....

Edited by da_no_1

So any fan who didn't follow the peoples' poets' lead & protest outside EEP on the eve of the cup final in 04 has "blood on their hands". What a bag of shite.

We're you at Hampden? Did you travel to Iceland? Sweden? Did you protest over there or did you revel it in all?

Read my posts properly before posting drivel littered with bad punctuation and grammar.

Did I say every single fan ?

I was at Hampden, wasn't in Scandinavia because I couldn't get the time off work.

Did you protest? Did you complain? Nah didn't think so. Just a clever trousers after the event, so quick to slaughter his fellow supporters for being "sheep" when in reality you were doing exactly the same thing.

Total & utter hypocrite.

1355774981[/url]' post='6901632']

It will as I understand not all is outstanding. Back of the fag packet number, but I understand around 500 Falkirk fans cover it, the rest is an up for us.

So how on earth does that allow us to claim all money from ticket sales? To cover the damage to the North stand?

Did you protest? Did you complain? Nah didn't think so. Just a clever trousers after the event, so quick to slaughter his fellow supporters for being "sheep" when in reality you were doing exactly the same thing.

Total & utter hypocrite.

Any attempt to complain or protest was quickly shot down by the dot net clique and admin and yes I did make complaints under a previous username but I was black carded for being a troublemaker.

Masterton must jizz his pants when he sees the likes of you blindly handing over your cash.

Any attempt to complain or protest was quickly shot down by the dot net clique and admin and yes I did make complaints under a previous username but I was black carded for being a troublemaker.

Masterton must jizz his pants when he sees the likes of you blindly handing over your cash.

You have no idea who I am or what I do with my cash. Just because I think one of your normally sensible posts was 50% pish doesn't automically mean I'm blindly ploughing cash into mastertons pockets.

You need to grow up a bit.

It's not administration we should be worried about. Administration would be a bonus the way we are going unfortunately. This is the existence of our club at stake here. Liquidation is a horrible word.

Total & utter hypocrite.

What the f**k does that even mean?

Administration is only an option if you can get back out of it and that doesn't look likely. as for the board of directors im thoroughly disgusted with the lack of information coming out and my fear is we will never find out till its too late hopefully this wont be the case.

What the f**k does that even mean?

Maybe its a Dunfermline thing

Administration is only an option if you can get back out of it and that doesn't look likely. as for the board of directors im thoroughly disgusted with the lack of information coming out and my fear is we will never find out till its too late hopefully this wont be the case.

Thats what boggles my mind, if your board held their hands up even a year ago and said "look my bad we messed up pretty bad and we have XY debt to clear off because we budget for winning the league and staying up but we will start a cost saving scheme within the club and ask for any help you can afford"

I dont understand why they have even up until about a month ago still releasing statements saying money was fine at the club

I was banned and turned on by moderators and other posters.

I really would love to see a thread that I started last year calling the board and club cheats. I was attacked by Jason and Brian and then told to f**k off the site by Raymie who even created his own thread where others joined in.

My previous username was something like 'treeemendooz' after Jimmy Calderwood's favourite catchphrase. I was banned again for criticising the board.

I would personally like to congratulate the mods on dafc.net for years of cover up in order to win free tickets and get some sort of sense of power.

They are to blame for the current mess as much as the board, perhaps even more so.

It's just a real shame that we cannot see the original posts and threads.

You have no idea who I am or what I do with my cash. Just because I think one of your normally sensible posts was 50% pish doesn't automically mean I'm blindly ploughing cash into mastertons pockets.

You need to grow up a bit.

Pot, meet kettle.

EDIT to add: You still haven't answered me, did I say every fan ?

Edited by GordieBoy80

I was banned and turned on by moderators and other posters.

I really would love to see a thread that I started last year calling the board and club cheats. I was attacked by Jason and Brian and then told to f**k off the site by Raymie who even created his own thread where others joined in.

My previous username was something like 'treeemendooz' after Jimmy Calderwood's favourite catchphrase. I was banned again for criticising the board.

I would personally like to congratulate the mods on dafc.net for years of cover up in order to win free tickets and get some sort of sense of power.

They are to blame for the current mess as much as the board, perhaps even more so.

It's just a real shame that we cannot see the original posts and threads.

Those posts will be long gone sadly.

Pot, meet kettle.

EDIT to add: You still haven't answered me, did I say every fan ?

Ok I'll answer that question. You didn't say every fan? Not that I said you did mind.

Look I don't have a problem with you. I disagree with your assertion that Pars fans are to blame for any of this mess. FWIW I agree with most of your posts about the current situation.

(Oh aye. Picking faults in my grammar was lame. Can't be bothered with that. Just deflects away from the matter in hand)