Walking Down The Halbeath Road

24 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Goodwin or Hopkin please

Agreed. As a start we need someone to make the team tough, both in terms of being tough to beat and being tough mentally, as well as giving it out a bit. 

Both guys seem like they would be able to at least do that.

If they do keep Crawford then it would surely be a financial thing, i.e. couldn't afford anyone else?

If he does stay on, I think the fans will come round quite a bit and give him a chance, albeit a reduced one, if he can move on most of the players and sign a load of new ones. Once the season finishes and we see various shitebags getting punted I think things will calm down a bit, and more folk will convince themselves that he could do little with the pish he inherited.

Not what I want to happen mind. I want a new manager.

Fans Player of the year - Joe Thomson

Fans Young Player of the Year - Matty Todd (obviously)

Goal of the Season - Aidan Keena (vs ICT)

Player's Player of the Year - Jackson Longridge

Management Player of the Year - Jackson Longridge

Management Young Player of the Year - Cammy Gill

Hall of Fame inductees - Mo Hutton, Stewart Petrie and Scott Thomson.

If anyone cared, Im jut glad its all over

Edited by Adam101

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Fans Player of the year - Joe Thomson

Fans Young Player of the Year - Joe Nelson

Goal of the Season - Aidan Keena (vs ICT)

Player's Player of the Year - Jackson Longridge

Management Player of the Year - Jackson Longridge

Management Young Player of the Year - Cammy Gill

Hall of Fame inductees - Mo Hutton, Stewart Petrie and Scott Thomson.

If anyone cared, Im jut glad its all over

As amusing as it would be, I doubt Joe Nelson won Fans Young Player of the Year!

It was Matty Todd.

Funny that the management Young Player of the Year was Gill when two management teams wouldn't play him!

Incidentally, well deserved entries to the Hall of Fame. 

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

As amusing as it would be, I doubt Joe Nelson won Young Player of the Year!

It was Matty Todd.

Incidentally well deserved entries to the Hall of Fame. 

hahaha! I just saw Joe Nelson twice and was like ha never knew we had a young player called there - clearly had a beer too many. Matty Deserves it

Just a      wee note to Pars fans.

Travelled through from Glasgow to 'hook up' wae a couple of Pars friends @ the Old Inn.

Travelled back home with them too.....a great day for Morton fans...but a big shout out for the hospitality shown me by other Pars supporters at the pub....decent people who share a common love of the game.Thanks guys.

19 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

Just a      wee note to Pars fans.

Travelled through from Glasgow to 'hook up' wae a couple of Pars friends @ the Old Inn.

Travelled back home with them too.....a great day for Morton fans...but a big shout out for the hospitality shown me by other Pars supporters at the pub....decent people who share a common love of the game.Thanks guys.

Glad you enjoyed it mate. I also met up with Ton fans today in Town and listened to what footballing life is like through there. Old firm nominate through your way more than here in the East and I have nothing but admiration for true Morton fans. Love the Anti-Falkirk stuff too.

Edited by Chubbychops

5 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Glad you enjoyed it mate. I also met up with Ton fans today in Town and listened to what footballing life is like through there. Old firm nominate through your way more than here in the East and I have nothing but admiration for true Morton fans. Love the Anti-Falkirk stuff too.

I had the 'Ton drum' ringin in my ears for hours after the game!.....at one point I had to remind myself we were playing Dunfermline....because the noisier element of our support (good on them) were vocalised on Fuckkirk….sorry spellcheck required...but you get what I mean :lol:

Well deserved entries to the hall of fame. Was kinda wishful thinking it would be Skerla, who would proceed to turn up on the night and slide tackle the full squad pool (apart from the injured players, of course).

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

?

If he does stay on, I think the fans will come round quite a bit and give him a chance, albeit a reduced one, if he can move on most of the players and sign a load of new ones. Once the season finishes and we see various shitebags getting punted I think things will calm down a bit, and more folk will convince themselves that he could do little with the pish he inherited.

Two weeks into the off season and we'll all be trying to convince each other of exactly that. 

5 weeks after the season has ended I'll be buzzing for friendlys, wild. 

Surprised Goodwin is getting mentioned above Petrie. 

Two weeks into the off season and we'll all be trying to convince each other of exactly that. 

5 weeks after the season has ended I'll be buzzing for friendlys, wild. 

Surprised Goodwin is getting mentioned above Petrie. 
Can tell you 100% it was Crawford or Goodwin Crawford was the Boards choice