Walking Down The Halbeath Road

People not putting in the Athletic really, really winds me up. I imagine DA Baracus is absolutely apoplectic with rage.

It’s just really poor stuff.

Call us Dunfermline, DA, pars, Dunfermline Athletic, DAFC or if you really want to push it Dunfermline AFC. Dunfermline FC isn’t ok.

8 hours ago, parsforlife said:

It’s just really poor stuff.

Call us Dunfermline, DA, pars, Dunfermline Athletic, DAFC or if you really want to push it Dunfermline AFC. Dunfermline FC isn’t ok.

I've heard some people use 'Dunfie ' which is reserved for those Thugby twats.

11 hours ago, DAFC. said:

People not putting in the Athletic really, really winds me up. I imagine DA Baracus is absolutely apoplectic with rage.

I was in a rage induced coma.

4 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I'm guessing his contract was up and not getting renewed? Variation on the old "you're not sacking me, cause I was leaving anyway" trope? 

Completely wide of the mark. The club stood by him and would almost certainly have offered him a contract if he was fit.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Oh dear hypocrite hippolyte on cows.

Almost all football players are hypocrites.

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Anyone doing so should be executed.

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Anyone that uses that term needs a sledgehammer to the temple. 

Raith Rovers play host to Dunfermline Athletic tomorrow night (Tuesday 30th April 2019) in the Semi Final of this seasons Fife Cup.

The match will be contested by the Reserve teams of each club and kicks off at 7.30pm .

Supporters are advised that:

The turnstiles will open at 6.45pm.

The Home support will be housed in the Turnbull Hutton (Main) Stand.

The Away support will be housed in the Keytech Stand.

As usual, admission is priced at £4 for adults, £2 for under 16s. Raith Rovers season ticket holders free.

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

It clearly states that is a semi-final.

Apologies, who organises this an utter joke to have a semi final with a week of the season left, when will Rovers be playing the final?

2 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Apologies, who organises this an utter joke to have a semi final with a week of the season left, when will Rovers be playing the final?

It's almost as if one of the teams involved needs some cash to flow a bit quicker. 

Would also explain why one of the teams involved started their season ticket push with weeks of the season still to play.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It's almost as if one of the teams involved needs some cash to flow a bit quicker. 

Would also explain why one of the teams involved started their season ticket push with weeks of the season still to play.

Would make sense getting £1.80 ((adult price -20%) /2) for every adult is hardly worth the bother - times are tough I guess.