Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 hours ago, weetoonlad said:

No way is Crawford the correct manager to take yous forward . Shame

We all know this. I can't see him staying on after the disastrous end to the season. If anything we've got worse under him than AJ. Fair enough we won 5 games in a row that's practically kept us up, but we've lost a lot of games and the football has been absolutely dire to watch, not to mention embarrassing defeats to the Wee Team and the worst Falkirk side of all time. 

Hopkin has got to be number one choice, with Petrie and Goodwin behind him. 

7 hours ago, weetoonlad said:
8 hours ago, Grant228 said:
Two weeks into the off season and we'll all be trying to convince each other of exactly that. 

5 weeks after the season has ended I'll be buzzing for friendlys, wild. 

Surprised Goodwin is getting mentioned above Petrie. 

Can tell you 100% it was Crawford or Goodwin Crawford was the Boards choice

No you can't you lying p***k

Petrie, Nipper and Mo getting into the HoF is cool. Good choices.

Joe Thomson was very close to being the only candidate for PotY.

Cammy Gill wouldn’t get a game if there was a nuclear holocaust but the coaches say he’s the best young player? Confusing. Give him a chance then.

Fans banner being the “Moment of the Season” would be laughable if it wasn’t so pathetic. Tells you what an absolute disaster of a year it’s been that there were no actual decent moments to pick from.

Having had time to digest and sleep over my end of season thoughts, I've come to the conclusion that we need to change manager. Craw will change the staff but the anti-football mindset will never change. He talks a lot about the players ''buying'' into their vision. I personally think this is his style, just the wrong players for him. Get rid now or EEP will be deserted next season.

I want Petrie in. 

Murdoch retiring at the end of the season, will go on to become an official.

Shame for the guy, he was a decent keeper and seems genuinely a decent guy as well.

Interesting he’s already been involved in officiating, seen him go absolutely radge at a few refs[emoji23].

Best of luck to him developing as a ref, wonder if he’s still pursuing his gloves business as well?