Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Don't know if this has been posted yet but here's the Mo Hutton video for anyone who hasn't seen it.

As for Petrie's quotes - bring him home!

“I had ten great years here and I was very privileged to play for this magnificent club. Once you have been there for that length of time it is my club. It is always the first result that I look for."

Petrie is an absolute god.

I occasionally see him in Home Bargains on Saturday mornings. Pretty sure he goes in there for stuff before firing up to Links Park.

Every time I get weak at the knees.

Edited by DA Baracus

17 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't know if this has been posted yet but here's the Mo Hutton video for anyone who hasn't seen it.

As for Petrie's quotes - bring him home!

Thought that was Pochettino at 2.04 until I realised it was Ozzy McCann!

Calum Woods. 

Christ, so it is. Hammill was the only scouser I could think of that played for us* (and would be about that age).

*looking forward to 5 smart c***s quoting this with other scouse ex-pars.

Lewis Martin and a trialist starting for the reserves tonight. Good to see Lewis back and reckon he'll get offered another deal, good versatile player in defence but not exactly sure on what his injuries have been this season.

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Lewis Martin and a trialist starting for the reserves tonight. Good to see Lewis back and reckon he'll get offered another deal, good versatile player in defence but not exactly sure on what his injuries have been this season.

Trialist is a blonde centre back, on ParsTv for UK Viewers for 4 quid if anyone wants to watch. 

Blonde Trialist looks ridiculously comfortable on the ball, has had a few fancy turns. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Trialist is a blonde centre back, on ParsTv for UK Viewers for 4 quid if anyone wants to watch. 

Blonde Trialist looks ridiculously comfortable on the ball, has had a few fancy turns. 

50 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Anyone know who he was?

Ronald Koeman?