Walking Down The Halbeath Road

If we’ve been reduced to thinking Hippo is a “decent option” then we might as well close the doors and stop wasting everyone’s time tbh.

Don’t release him, just tell him he can sit in the stand all season or he can leave and get a game somewhere else.

Loads of others who also need shown the door. I’ve enjoyed Higgy for a decent length of his spell with us but he clearly has reached the end. Let him go wind some folk up with Rovers in League 1 next season.

Everyone must go save for Thomson, Beadling, J Longridge and Scully.

Maybe Ashcroft, L Longridge and Ryan can stay. Maybe.

But absolutely everyone else needs to go.

Crawford speaking about pre-season and transfer targets just utterly depresses me. The fact he’s not even slightly concerned that he could get the bullet is hugely concerning.

That 5 game winning run - the only matches we’ve won under Crawford so far - has saved us. Change just two of those wins into draws and we’d finish bottom of the table. To say that isn’t good enough is a significant understatement.

Crawford has had 17 games in total or the equivalent of half a season. He’s won 5, drawn 2 and lost 10 (including 7 of the last 8) for a win percentage of less than 30%.

I know it’s not his squad and the players aren’t very good but that is an utterly miserable return and I would expect most managers would have done much better.

Take away who he was as a player for us - if we decided to appoint someone else as manager, who’s only previous experience in the role was a failure of a year at East Fife, it would be laughable. He was the cheap option in a lame bid to appease fans and he’s done an awful job. Then again, you get what you pay for.

Cant believe the board are impressed by this guy as a manager. Wheres the great ideas they hired him for? We are horrible to watch and haven't improved anything.
No chance of finishing top four next season.

Crawford has been utter shite, boring, and completely without any character or enthusiasm.
We best laugh at Falkirk now because if that absolute charlatan is kept on next year we'll pass them on the way down.

No character or enthusiasm? Well that's nonsense. Ability is under question but his commitment and enthusiasm can't be questioned.

No character or enthusiasm? Well that's nonsense. Ability is under question but his commitment and enthusiasm can't be questioned.
You actually watched any of the interviews?
Please feel free to post one with a bit life about it.
He's a boring twat that could barely motivate a pish to leave the bladder min.

What do you want? Leishman kicking over bins whilst reciting Burns?

How do you know what he's like with the players?

It's just lazy to simply use his interviews as a measure of how good/bad a manager he is. That's not to say I think he's good, I have strong doubts.

What do you want? Leishman kicking over bins whilst reciting Burns?

How do you know what he's like with the players?

It's just lazy to simply use his interviews as a measure of how good/bad a manager he is. That's not to say I think he's good, I have strong doubts.
What we saw on the park shows what he's like as a manager, pish.
So are you telling me you wouldn't like a little bit of excitement or enthusiasm?
Do you honestly think he's a wee ball of fire in the dressing room?
Known Stevie for years and what we're seeing we're getting, a boring dullard.

I think you may be still a bit at half mast for player Crawford.