Walking Down The Halbeath Road

56 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

WTF is this for a headline from the official site 

PARS PARASKEVIDEKATRIAPHOBIA?

The writing on the official site has never been terrific. There is an over reliance on puns and it’s sorely lacking a strict sub-editor.

However, since the work will be getting done for free, you get what you get.

10 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The writing on the official site has never been terrific. There is an over reliance on puns and it’s sorely lacking a strict sub-editor.

However, since the work will be getting done for free, you get what you get.

Once I looked up the meaning I thought it was pretty clever.

Had a heavy night out on Saturday night so made the decision I was just going to take the car on Friday. Then watched Raith beat Aberdeen in the cup and decided I'd just make the most of it being on the BBC and watch it in the house.

I don't think we'll lost 5-1 again but I don't think it'll be close either. Raith showed they didn't need the guys they are missing to beat a Prem team who've started really well. Hopefully Kai Kennedy is back for us after missing the Thistle and Rangers games.

2 hours ago, Damaged Radio said:

Aye they’ll be a bit of a pain but still perfectly doable. Couple of pints in inverkeithing waiting for the last train or jump in a bus/taxi to the Toon. 

Yeah I saw you could do it but an hour in Inverkeithing is a pain. Will probably just drive.

Was going to go but can't be arsed now after watching us the past few weeks. Probably won't watch it on TV tbh. Total apathy now. Haven't felt as arsed like this for ages, possibly ever.

1 hour ago, JFPar said:

I don't think we'll lost 5-1 again but I don't think it'll be close either. Raith showed they didn't need the guys they are missing to beat a Prem team who've started really well. Hopefully Kai Kennedy is back for us after missing the Thistle and Rangers games.

Kai Kennedy would be a threat; we were disappointed his loan wasn't extended. However, against all expectations Zanatta is playing better than Kennedy did for us, he really roasted the Aberdeen defence. Kennedy can be brilliant but he's not consistently so.

31 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Kai Kennedy would be a threat; we were disappointed his loan wasn't extended. However, against all expectations Zanatta is playing better than Kennedy did for us, he really roasted the Aberdeen defence. Kennedy can be brilliant but he's not consistently so.

I haven't really seen much of him before he joined us but know he is a talented player. Apart from a sub appearance in the cup and Morton away on the opening day he hasn't played. He done really well off the bench both times he played by all accounts. He wasn't in the squad Vs Thistle, I can only imagine due to injury and wasn't in the squad for Friday due to the loan agreement.

21 minutes ago, JFPar said:

I haven't really seen much of him before he joined us but know he is a talented player. Apart from a sub appearance in the cup and Morton away on the opening day he hasn't played. He done really well off the bench both times he played by all accounts. He wasn't in the squad Vs Thistle, I can only imagine due to injury and wasn't in the squad for Friday due to the loan agreement.

On his day he's a cracking player. Showed it for us (at least at the start of his loan spell) and for ICT. Sadly for us teams seemed to sus him out quite quickly and games would pass him by as his loan spell went on. Eventually got injured towards the end of the season and don't think he featured for the last 6 games. Hopefully we'll be more than aware the threat he can be if he does indeed feature on Friday. I'm more concerned about Todorov wanting to get one up us after the debacle with Davidson.

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

So after a few days to consider Friday night Grant has decided to double down on blaming the players.  No consideration to what he could have done better.  

Really not helping himself.

Was it the first time in our history using the same tactics against Partick at home in the league and then losing only to then try the same thing against Rangers?