Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Could it be that the buckets being filled by fans and the cash raised by saturdays non published attendance are paying the admin fees?Also, could this be the plan once admin agreed?1. Punt what players you don't want after the falkirk game2. 10 to 25 point deduction, possible relegation. 3. Offer 0p in the pound to creditors as no assets, only Masterton and his cronies can veto as nobody else has 25% of debt. 4. Cva agreed by default Ala Dundee. 5. Out of Admin.6. Start next season leaner, debt free and Masterton still in charge but a hero for writing off debt. 7. Masterton sells debt free, leaner business to fans group and leases club stadium for monthly fee.8. Next time to worry is when the fucker pops it and the bank wants its cash back.Possible?

Who knows what his plan is, but you can bet it'll be to look out for his interests, not the club's. One thing is certain, Masterton will only ever be seen by the Pars support as a fucking crook, never a hero.

You just know that come next season the pars will still be a first division club, debt free and have a potentially title winning squad. Just like Dundee.The whole thing is sickening.

Easy tiger. We'll be lucky to get through tomorrow.

So will falkirk, Hamilton, Cowdenbeath or Aberdeen ever see their money?

Not sure we are owed any.

Seriously hope not.

Dunfermline sold the tickets for the first game at tfs, Dunfermline sold out this application as they were top of the league, flying high, falkirk were/are pish. Falkirk never received any of this ticket revenue, even though they were due 100% of the 2000 tickets sold. The money from the tickets was never forwarded onto falkirk from Dunfermline

Dunfermline sold the tickets for the first game at tfs, Dunfermline sold out this application as they were top of the league, flying high, falkirk were/are pish. Falkirk never received any of this ticket revenue, even though they were due 100% of the 2000 tickets sold. The money from the tickets was never forwarded onto falkirk from Dunfermline

The October ticket money that we were owed was squared up on Boxing day when we kept the money from away tix sold.

The game in February is the only way we could be owed money but can't even remember if that was all ticket.

If it was and we were owed anything, I'm sure the away stand would be all ticket with us keeping the cash.

IF we get through today theres no hiding from the fact that we may survive but it will have an impact on a lot of other businesses. Theres no-one else to blame, its a situation generated by the club and specifically by Masterton and the board. Like others i'd like to see an investigation into Masterton as we've consistantly been told that the wages to turnover ratio was falling yet no reduction in debt was seen, additionallly the web of companies and links to stadia group and Murray also need looked at.

No matter what happens to us the one thing i'd like to see is more questioning of owners no only by the fans but also the SFA. Theres no way clubs should be able to run as long as we have been with huge debt....

You just know that come next season the pars will still be a first division club, debt free and have a potentially title winning squad.

Just like Dundee.

The whole thing is sickening.

Highly unlikely. Also, Dundee had an amazing run having been docked 25 points to even keep them in the league initially. They only got promotion last year because of Rangers, if they hadnt got up the may still be there. We do have a decent u20s team and i imagine we'll follow Falkirk and Hamiltons example of using mostly youth and a couple of experienced guys.

I couldnt see us surviving 25pt. But then again thats not a prority.

As for players thats gonna get binned, Andy Kirk is supposedly on £1700 a week. I would imagine Gallacher, Husband, Barrowman, McMillan (possibly Morris) are the big earners in the sqaud. Have no idea what position Jim Jeffries will be in if he stays, But then again I have it on good authority that Masterton's c**t daughters are the biggest finicial drain on the wage bill.

I imagine we'll follow Falkirk and Hamiltons example of using mostly youth and a couple of experienced guys.

Even at that I don't for one minute think that we are by any means 'stable' - a wee cup run or a player sale is still required to keep us in the black AFAIK

Having said that - If all clubs had cut their cloth accordingly we might not be getting blackmailed into a league structure most of us don't want !

I guess playing in absolutely any league structure next season is appealing to Pars fans though - Good luck etc.

Andy Kirk is supposedly on £1700 a week.

If thats even close to being true it says it all. It will be the administrators job to cull the playing staff but I wonder if they would maybe keep Gallacher but release Hrivnik and the goalkeeping coach? I know the admin is to work to get the costs down but is it possible some players like Gallacher may accept reduced terms till the end of the season given that he's local and also not likely to get another team at this stage. The other players that would be released would most likely find something else but it must be particularly difficult for keepers.

I actually wonder how difficult it would be for the admin to make significant cost savings quickly. As ScottyC has said maybe five or six players are probably 'high earners', the rest probably not so much but the savings behind the scenes could also be huge (Mastertons daughters, Yorkston etc). I feel for all the players but especially the likes of Geggan who only just went full time, they deserved better or at the very least to be treated with openness and respect.

Highly unlikely. Also, Dundee had an amazing run having been docked 25 points to even keep them in the league initially. They only got promotion last year because of Rangers, if they hadnt got up the may still be there. We do have a decent u20s team and i imagine we'll follow Falkirk and Hamiltons example of using mostly youth and a couple of experienced guys.

There is no doubt the Dundee situation left a bad taste in the mouth. They had an amazing run after losing 25 points and fair play to them but they barely binned a first team player, just shed all the overpaid dross on the fringes. Then after shafting umpteen local businesses they were able to entice two of our better players (Baird and Davidson), I presume through better wages because, as we were cutting our cloth accordingly, we could only offer them buttons. If DAFC go down the same route then Martin Nelson is correct. That may well not come to pass. At least the Pars fans seem pretty humble about the situation on here, rather than marching on Hampden and telling everyone that SFL1 needs a strong Dunfermline.

I couldnt see us surviving 25pt. But then again thats not a prority. As for players thats gonna get binned, Andy Kirk is supposedly on £1700 a week. I would imagine Gallacher, Husband, Barrowman, McMillan (possibly Morris) are the big earners in the sqaud. Have no idea what position Jim Jeffries will be in if he stays, But then again I have it on good authority that Masterton's c**t daughters are the biggest finicial drain on the wage bill.

Dude you can't just make stuff up.

While sympathising with the position DAFC and their fans find themselves in.

You've got to ask the question of those running the club.... Has no-one seen the warning signs?

High profile news in the past 12 months with another club going bust, you could hardly miss it.

Incurring costs you aren't earning the revenue to pay will only ultimately have one outcome.

Yet there are several clubs who have got into difficulty but the lessons haven't been learned by all clubs.

Which is beyond understanding and dilutes and feelings of hard luck etc.