Walking Down The Halbeath Road

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

It won't always work and he won't always get it right but I'll appreciate any manager that changes things when it's not working. 

Except AJ when he did it once and brought on Mvoto up front at Tannadice. 

Tbf to him that was a move I’d been advocating for some time.

I have no idea where they get their info and how accurate they are (although for the most part they look about where I'd expect them for us), but this suggests KRH is on £3k/week which would be unaffordable in reality. Will likely depend on whether he gets an offer closer to that from England or a Premiership side.

https://salarysport.com/football/scottish-championship/dunfermline-athletic/

12 minutes ago, par-adise said:

I have no idea where they get their info and how accurate they are (although for the most part they look about where I'd expect them for us), but this suggests KRH is on £3k/week which would be unaffordable in reality. Will likely depend on whether he gets an offer closer to that from England or a Premiership side.

Zanatta will be cheaper IMO.

16 minutes ago, par-adise said:

I’d be very surprised if Todd and McCann were on such low salaries. With regards to KRH reported salary/demands, worth remembering we signed Breen from Rangers and they’re reporting his salary as being around £500 per week. If KRH wants to be here next season, I’m sure all parties will be able to make it happen. 

48 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I’d be very surprised if Todd and McCann were on such low salaries. With regards to KRH reported salary/demands, worth remembering we signed Breen from Rangers and they’re reporting his salary as being around £500 per week. If KRH wants to be here next season, I’m sure all parties will be able to make it happen. 

Think the difference is that Breen came through Rangers youth set-up. KRH was taken from Man City youth system. It maybe cost Rangers more to take him away from Man City.

50 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Without being knowledgable of exact figures etc, Dave McKay mentioned at the supporters meeting last week that guys like Edwards and Todd were on buttons, so they were rewarded due to performance which means a significant salary increase so whatever this page says it’s highly unlikely.

50 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Without being knowledgable of exact figures etc, Dave McKay mentioned at the supporters meeting last week that guys like Edwards and Todd were on buttons, so they were rewarded due to performance which means a significant salary increase so whatever this page says it’s highly unlikely.

Also, I had heard last season that KRH was on £3-4K pw, something we absolutely can’t do but I absolutely believe we can offer him something that’ll help him in the long run. Couple of years with us, shop window, we make money, he goes on to bigger and better things.

Can only assume anyone suggesting Zanatta for yous is on the wind up. Couldn't even get in Hamilton's starting line up for most of the season.

Joe Chalmers levels of useless shitebag. Albeit, I hear agent Chalmers was decent in L1 after his calamitous contribution to your relegation.

5 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Can only assume anyone suggesting Zanatta for yous is on the wind up. Couldn't even get in Hamilton's starting line up for most of the season.

Joe Chalmers levels of useless shitebag. Albeit, I hear agent Chalmers was decent in L1 after his calamitous contribution to your relegation.

Basing it off mainly his purple patches with Rovers and Alloa at this level, worth remembering Accies paid money for him last Summer. Took his goals in play off semi very well also.

Sign him.

17 minutes ago, AuAl said:

He was a class act to be fair. Topped the league for assists I think and even won a few tackles. Although most teams sat in against us which suited his style of play. Will be interesting to see how he does next season.

2 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Basing it off mainly his purple patches with Rovers and Alloa at this level, worth remembering Accies paid money for him last Summer. Took his goals in play off semi very well also.

Sign him.

I used to think he’d really kick on and become a decent player.  But last couple of seasons he’s been forgettable.  Throughout his career he’s never seen more than one season at a club.  There must be reasons for that.  

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Is he going to dig the team out when we're needing a fight? What's he like in the dressing room? If these boxed arent being ticked he'll be nowhere near.

I could answer the first question for you No…. when the going gets tough he hides and when man marked in a game he’s so one dimensional he can’t do anything else and you forget he’s on the pitch at times 

All his moves seem to go the same way, looks quite sharp at first, goes past defenders or makes them foul him and gets a couple goals.  Then he's off a cliff really quickly and can barely go by a player and looks really slow. 

We had him in the covid season and he was spending his time on the pitch just making excuses to the bench the entire time he was on the park.  

28 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

All his moves seem to go the same way, looks quite sharp at first, goes past defenders or makes them foul him and gets a couple goals.  Then he's off a cliff really quickly and can barely go by a player and looks really slow. 

We had him in the covid season and he was spending his time on the pitch just making excuses to the bench the entire time he was on the park.  

I genuinely forgot he was at Ayr for a while. Not a player I’ve ever rated, largely for the reasons mentioned in a few posts today. He’s lazy, his attitude seems awful and I just don’t think he’s that good. Goes down with the slightest contact, even if he’d be in a good position with the ball - and his dives are very unconvincing, so refs don’t seem to fall for it. He’s quite a selfish player too, from what I’ve seen.

Fully expect McGlynn to sign him at Falkirk. It’s exactly the sort of signing I’d expect him to make (hasn’t he already signed him twice?) and the complete opposite of the type of player I’d expect McPake to sign for us.