Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's the first time I've ever read Cammy Kerr being described as better than anyone.

I mean he might not be, Aaron Comrie is a steady 7/10 most weeks but he’s never played any higher than the Championship.

3 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

I mean he might not be, Aaron Comrie is a steady 7/10 most weeks but he’s never played any higher than the Championship.

I'd happily swap tbf. Always liked Comrie.

58 minutes ago, 101 said:

Fwiw I don't think is secret emails and whispers, until GmbH excersize their right to transfer the loan into shares then the Patron's are still significant shareholders who stuck serious coin in and ought to hold people to account, if they want to talk about an email or meeting that they have then I think it's up to them. The rest of us have a similar opportunity at the public meetings however are rightly different from a shareholders meeting.

Aye, I'm alright with it tbh. 

58 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Now i wasn’t there (first time in ages i couldn’t make it) but I definitely read it in the notes on one of the forums, and I questioned it at the time.  Can I find it anywhere right now so I’m not doubting myself…? Naw ffs 😂  so if anyone who was there can clarify I’ll go hastily edit or leave alone as required!

Was it the last one? It was confirmed that we'd gotten money for Nisbet, it wasn't said how much and I can't remember if they said it'd been incorporated into the daily cash flow. 

They did say though that we'd lost a fortune last season, but preceded that by saying there was absolutely no worries? 🤷‍♂️ 

I'd take Rudden BTW. 

As with regards to Kerr, for me it would come down to wages. KRH is probably first choice in that position regardless, if you could have Kerr for less than you could have Comrie I'd be game. 

But then Comrie can also play that RCB role adequately, can Kerr? 

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Sorry, what’s the Pars Club site? Is it the East End Bounce forum?

Yeah! I don’t know why I  call it that, I always thought that was its name? Time i caught up with the times now. 

28 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

But then Comrie can also play that RCB role adequately, can Kerr? 

I agree if Kerr can't play RCB then it's pointless, we have Comrie, MOH and KRH who can play at RWB/RB

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He can play LB if that's any use. Just get him signed.

Again Otoo, Edwards and Fenton can all play there. Wide defenders is something we are okay for.

Raith are after some wide defenders so should get a deal in Fife.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He can play LB if that's any use. Just get him signed.

Seen Harry Sharp and Ashcroft played yesterday, how did they do? 

No harm to Sharp, he has good distribution but he could do with dropping down to league one to get some consistent game time to try and iron out his faults. 

17 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Seen Harry Sharp and Ashcroft played yesterday, how did they do? 

No harm to Sharp, he has good distribution but he could do with dropping down to league one to get some consistent game time to try and iron out his faults. 

Sharp made two good saves but we were chasing the game from when he came on. Docherty singled him out for praise though.

Ashcroft was meh. Solid enough but hung out to dry asking him to play RCB in a three when milk turns quicker. 

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Yeah! I don’t know why I  call it that, I always thought that was its name? Time i caught up with the times now. 

It was originally called theparsclub and then changed to East End Bounce.

32 minutes ago, North West said:

It was originally called theparsclub and then changed to East End Bounce.

Cheers for that mate, I thought I’d imagined the pars club name. 
I only contribute to P&B because it has input from all fans of all teams. The East end bounce doesn’t seem to have a lot of contributors, and they all appear like minded. 
I feel like a gynaecologist anytime I read dotnet, with one or two exceptions it’s a cesspit of fannys IMO 

1 hour ago, Wacky said:

Cheers for that mate, I thought I’d imagined the pars club name. 
I only contribute to P&B because it has input from all fans of all teams. The East end bounce doesn’t seem to have a lot of contributors, and they all appear like minded. 
I feel like a gynaecologist anytime I read dotnet, with one or two exceptions it’s a cesspit of fannys IMO 

I used to use .Net, but the was many years ago. Been on and off here over the years. I've got an account on the EEB forum.

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Rudden has scored 10 league goals since November 2021. Unsure exactly why another striker who rarely scores would be a good addition?

That's in the Prem. Did well in this league. Defo a step up on what we have.

35 minutes ago, Heaton said:

That's in the Prem. Did well in this league. Defo a step up on what we have.

Nope, only four of those goals were in the top flight.

He just seems to get a lot of hype for a striker that doesn’t score many goals.

5 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

To be fair, Cammy Kerr is that more natural right back, probably better than Comrie. He might fancy him too if budget allowed…

I’m sure McPake has said he tried to sign Comrie for Dundee. Can’t imagine he’d have tried that, if he thought Kerr was a better RB. Maybe a better option at RWB than O’Halloran though, if Comrie’s needed in the back 3?

I’d be happy if we signed Rudden to be fair. Think he’d improve our attacking options. Did well in a poor Falkirk team at this level and did fairly well at Partick, I think.