Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, HoBNob said:

Do you reckon those currently at ParsTv will be open to change? Anytime there's been legitimate criticisms of ParsTv in the past it just gets brushed off. 

I don't think they'll have much choice? It was asked recently if Pars TV was the club or if it was a hands length operation (since they don't always seem to match up) and they said that ot was 100% part of the club. At the end of the day, while Brian was instrumental in setting it up and has organised the payment and servers etc (and did do for Falkirk TV last season?), of the club decide to do it themselves with new staff doing things then that's what they'll do. Although hearing about some of the cost cutting and some of the expectations for Pars TV that Cook in particular was part of, maybe they'll try to keep as much as possible on a voluntary basis.

Posted (edited)

I'd be happy if question are asked of the interviewed  rather than statements looking to by validated. A step up would be questions we actually want asked, not the same mince every interview.

Edited by Heaton

On Alston, I know someone who knows him. He lives locally and was looking for a club closer to home at the beginning of last season, he enquired to us about joining however we didn’t have any availability. Now that Paul Allan has left the club, the move would make sense.

29 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Only secretly. 

We've been pumped out by the eventual Championship winners 2 years running.

We lost to Dundee United this/last season.

26 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Only secretly. 

We've been pumped out by the eventual Championship winners 2 years running.

I think it’ll be impossible for the league winners will pump us out this time. 

COYP 🇾🇪🏁

6 minutes ago, Wacky said:

I think it’ll be impossible for the league winners will pump us out this time. 

COYP 🇾🇪🏁

Someone sprinkled confidence in your cornflakes today! 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Someone sprinkled confidence in your cornflakes today! 

I always start a season full of optimistic confidence, then watch it being slowly whittled down to me shiten it when we go on a wee losing streak, then go from week to week more in hope than anything else. 
Isn't that the Pars way?  

If we did sign Alston, one thing he'd bring is top end Championship experience. Done well with Falkirk when they had a good spell at the top end of the Champ under Houston. Premiership with St Johnstone and Accies, then won the Championship with Killie and has now been involved in the playoffs with Thistle.

Got a newish director I see when having a deek at companies house, Friedrich LASS-HENNEMANN appointed earlier in the month.

25 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Daily Record got us interested in Sean Byrne and Stuart Mckinstry amongst other clubs.

I think Byrne will sign for Raith 

17 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Got a newish director I see when having a deek at companies house, 

46 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Got a newish director I see when having a deek at companies house, Friedrich LASS-HENNEMANN appointed earlier in the month.

appointed earlier in the month.

Business adviser apparently, seems to be involved in private equity investments, including (along with teller) a solar(and for the ICT farm battery) farm near aberdour that's just been granted planning permission.

Theres been quite a few board room changes over the past while and nothing ever gets said publicly.